Should we be worried??

? are they finally coming?

Hahahaha £7mil for Tav! Clearly the club paying that hasn’t watched him this season. Or any season for that matter.

It gives me joy hearing how much they delude themselves, makes all the better laughing at them when he’s sold for less than a million. What ever happened to Barry ‘£6mil’ McKay, he ended up going for less than half a mil. Waaaaahahahahahaha!

Barrie McKay is worth double RB Leipzig offer and Rangers shouldn't pick up the phone for less than £12m
A daily record headline at its finest for you.
What a chuckle I had that night when I heard that daily ranger reported,then Buffalo billy moreles , tavernia ,and whoever spin, spin and mere spin daily rancid will sugar coat anything to do with the Stinkies and gullibles will swallow,swallow,swallow like all followers of the klan me thinks Ya forever in Green

I'm genuinely worried. They have been doing well in the league. They obviously have cash in the bank. They have fantastic assets on the pitch. If they do sell tav or morelos then they can bring real quality in when adding that cash to their europ.........?????????????????????......sorry couldn't finish what I was saying....utter bollocks. Their corrupt chairman has already spent their Europa league cash on court cases....any spare change they have will be put aside for the next time Ashley wants to ride his tanks up to ibrokes and take it. If...and that's a big if...they manage to sell more or less or the blue cafu for more than a million each that cash will be going back to wonga or close brothers or whoever has the rights to their sound system. Expect loans from Accrington Stanley and Forrest green heading up on Ryanair or easyjet. Ofcourse the media will tell us they are superstars and gems....

Thought for a minute there you had already started on the egg nog. :LOL:

Back