Should we bring Paddy home?

For me it’s far from a priority position.

In fact it’s arguably the strongest part of our team.

We’ve got James Forrest, the new lad Shved, and it’s where young Dembele likes to play. There’s also Johnston, and even Morgan as a fallback.

The left wing position is one we could look at, especially after Sinclair leaves.

But for this season we badly need a top right back, 2 centre halfs, and a proper no 9, who can do the dirty stuff.

Maybe even a goalie, and cover at left back.

We’ve got James Forrest, the new lad Shved, and it’s where young Dembele likes to play. There’s also Johnston, and even Morgan as a fallback.

The left wing position is one we could look at, especially after Sinclair leaves.

But for this season we badly need a top right back, 2 centre halfs, and a proper no 9, who can do the dirty stuff.

Exactly what we need ????

Yes I’d have him back in a minute. Quality player & I think if he knows he’s going to be here permanently he’ll feel more settled & can concentrate on his game.
Also, he helped improve Wee Forest too. Knowing he had to raise his game to stay in the side. He knows the club & most of the players so it’s not even a gamble.
Yes his second season was interrupted by injuries but hopefully they are well behind him now.
Bring him home ?

Those positions are a given We do need these but I would love Paddy back He adds another dimension to the team

Back