Should we bring Paddy home?

Any team doing the treble treble is in good shape. We've just gone a wee bit stale. Calmac,for example, has played over sixty games this season. I reckon the bhoys are puffed out and could do wi a breather.
Squad players for the cups this year. Experience for the youngsters and a break for the regulars.
spot on Weedoc,bhoys are runnin on fumes jist noo, wan big push on saturday! HH

spot on Weedoc,bhoys are runnin on fumes jist noo, wan big push on saturday! HH
MD - I fear next season could be worse. Many of our players and physically and mentally exhausted (that's why so many highly injuries) and many of them will be playing internationals right up to mid June (half of Steve Clarke's team will be Celts), then UEFA have us playing qualifiers early July. When are players supposed to recuperate? UEFA & FIFA are burning out players with this near constant playing schedule.

MD - I fear next season could be worse. Many of our players and physically and mentally exhausted (that's why so many highly injuries) and many of them will be playing internationals right up to mid June (half of Steve Clarke's team will be Celts), then UEFA have us playing qualifiers early July. When are players supposed to recuperate? UEFA & FIFA are burning out players with this near constant playing schedule.
that's ma fear tae BB, players bein run into the ground,no matter how much desire is there, if yer bodies fecked, yer fecked!

With all the teams in the so called smaller league's having to play so early (June/July) by the time the group stages start, most qualifying teams will already be knackered. I think it's part of EUFA's plan for this 3 Cup competition. Leave the big cup for the big leagues

no if forrest keeps doing well and shved also looking to play there plus johnstone we are well covered plus paddy wasnt as good second spell i know he had an injury but even before then he want shifting forrest

Members online

Latest posts

Back