Should we sign Gallagher

Glasbhoy81

Supposedly Hammond was at the motherwell game today to scout Declan Gallagher. The guy is not that good in my opinion, a hoof ball player at best.
The guy is also a BAM

Is this what we have been reduced to. There are 2 reason why he's plying his trade at Motherwell at the age of 29.

(1) he's a violent criminal who was sentenced to 3 years for a cowardly attack with a baseball bat (great role model)
(2) he's shite

Do you not think we should be looking else where

Supposedly Hammond was at the motherwell game today to scout Declan Gallagher. The guy is not that good in my opinion, a hoof ball player at best.
The guy is also a BAM

Is this what we have been reduced to. There are 2 reason why he's plying his trade at Motherwell at the age of 29.

(1) he's a violent criminal who was sentenced to 3 years for a cowardly attack with a baseball bat (great role model)
(2) he's shite

From a pr point of view I totally agree its not the sort of image that would do our club any good at all.
Don't know enough about him from a footballing point of view to make a comment, but a defender from motherwell hardly inspires me and if that's the best we can attract then maybe we might have bigger problems than I thought

From a pr point of view I totally agree its not the sort of image that would do our club any good at all.
Don't know enough about him from a footballing point of view to make a comment, but a defender from motherwell hardly inspires me and if that's the best we can attract then maybe we might have bigger problems than I thought
Watched the game today and he never actually held the back four together, Donnelly and Campbell had a better game, Donnelly bailing him out on a near costly. However, Madden gave St Mirren the shitiest penalty decision we are going to see all season, think Boaby Madhun is giving teams at the bottom draws to stop them gaining momentum and confidence, honestly Jock Brown commenting, was bemused at the decision.

Aye Celtic too high profile for that type of nonesense I never saw that before, so now its a defo fuck off pal.

I think he would be a good signing ,in the same sort of mould as when Tommy burns signed big yogi for is got a great season out off him ,we could do worse sign some foreigner with a nice name ,like shiedt or comper at least with Declan you know what you are going to get a no nonsense defender ,and the best thing is for Celtic there would be no money involved except wages

He did the crime and done the time.... everyone deserves a second chance in life IMO.... and every time I've seen him play, he's been solid...also as said he'd run through brick walls for us and he's got a good 7-8 years left in him....decent signing

Our primary objective EVERY YEAR is to win the SPL for a share of champions league money not the champions league trophy ( we all know that is just fantasy ). In my opinion the more players who "GET" the SPL trench warfare and corrupted officials is more important than silky and elegant players bewildered by the fact that the opposition have free rein to kick f*ck out of them so I would definitely have Hendry, Gallagher, Porteous, Ferguson etc who know the script and how dish it back

Do we have anyone in Europe searching for talent anymore? Looking for the wanyamas and van Dykes of the world or have we just given up completely? Fuck it, let's look at the best of the worse in the scottish league. Yes, we have signed guys like christie and turnbull but I don't think these guys would have got near the team a few years ago when we appeared to be signing proper talent. Now it seems that sportscene, match of day and YouTube are our main resources when it comes to our next "big" signing.

He did the crime and done the time.... everyone deserves a second chance in life IMO.... and every time I've seen him play, he's been solid...also as said he'd run through brick walls for us and he's got a good 7-8 years left in him....decent signing

Yeah, but you wouldn't want some connected to the club. Like Flanagan, who kicked his GFs head in or Adam Johnson, who went to prison for meeting up with a school girl. I suppose it depends on what they did to have to earn a second chance.
I think eddy got into trouble in France for something. Shooting an airgun at a youth player. Depends on how you view the crime they committed. How bad is smashing someone over the head with a bat. In Glasgow I guess that can be seen as a strong hello in some places 😁

Do we have anyone in Europe searching for talent anymore? Looking for the wanyamas and van Dykes of the world or have we just given up completely? Fuck it, let's look at the best of the worse in the scottish league. Yes, we have signed guys like christie and turnbull but I don't think these guys would have got near the team a few years ago when we appeared to be signing proper talent. Now it seems that sportscene, match of day and YouTube are our main resources when it comes to our next "big" signing.
Have to admit I said the same thing when we were chasing Turnbull. I don't like to see us buying from clubs in the SPL as there must be loads of talent in far away places. We're too good at buying projects who never play a game for the first team.

The guy is also a BAM

(2) he's shite

He's a journeyman, nothing more nothing less.

Hardly a signing that's going to inspire season book sales.

The guy is also a BAM

(2) he's shite

You never made a mistake in your life?The guy done his time and looks like hes learned his lesson.I'd take a chance on him considering the central defenders we have are shite

NAW
There's a reason there at motherwell and livi , there not very good we've better in the development team they just need a chance

As for scouring europe they days are over brexit and the ongoing plague running out of control will make a lot of players stay away from the UK

Members online

Latest posts

Back