Should we sign Gallagher

What are the rules?? I thought if it was accidental in the box it's a booking and a pen. The Aberdeen player ran across morelos. He made no attempt on the man or ball. His leg hit morelos foot, complete accident!! Morelos goes down like he's took a bullet in the back. There was also a sheep player on the line so not last man.

What are the rules?? I thought if it was accidental in the box it's a booking and a pen. The Aberdeen player ran across morelos. He made no attempt on the man or ball. His leg hit morelos foot, complete accident!! Morelos goes down like he's took a bullet in the back. There was also a sheep player on the line so not last man.
Ffs it's cheaton who's the ref what do you expected

Do we have anyone in Europe searching for talent anymore? Looking for the wanyamas and van Dykes of the world or have we just given up completely? Fuck it, let's look at the best of the worse in the scottish league. Yes, we have signed guys like christie and turnbull but I don't think these guys would have got near the team a few years ago when we appeared to be signing proper talent. Now it seems that sportscene, match of day and YouTube are our main resources when it comes to our next "big" signing.
Because you asked the question , I found this

I knew WGS had a son on our bench but frankly I was a bit taken aback when I realised , through your question lubo that in actual fact both are employed by Celtic. Why not go the whole way and appoint the real Strachan as director of football?

Last edited:
In case anyone cannot get into LinkedIn heres what his profile says .

Craig Strachan
3rd
Senior European and UK Scout - Celtic Football Club
Celtic Football Club

I am a driven, passionate and versatile sports professional with extensive experience in both golf and football across coaching, scouting, commercial business and professionally playing each sport. Currently scouting at Celtic FC, I previously worked as a successful golf professional and store manager, demonstrating a natural capacity to identify, lead and nurture talent at a sporting and personal level while having a positive impact on the club's operations and commercial performance. Possessing the technical knowledge necessary to excel across multiple sports as well as the self-motivation to make the successful transition from one field to another, I am open to exploring new challenges within a sports organisation and am able to contribute across a number of different fields.

Experience

Celtic Football Club
14 yrs 2 mos

• Senior European and UK Scout Celtic Football ClubNov 2019 - Present1 yr 3 mos

• Football Scout2007 - Present14 yrs 2 mosGlasgow, United Kingdom
    I am currently playing a key role in Celtic FC’s scouting of both players and opposition teams, focusing primarily on the discovery and assessment of potential transfer targets in both Scotland and England. Additional responsibilities include: • Attending and watching games at first team, U21 and U18 level across 28 different clubs • Working in line with Celtic FC’s strategy of signing young and emerging talent • Understanding the desired football and personal attributes of incoming players by the manager • Utilising various scouting applications - Scout7, Wyscout, Instat, etc. - to evaluate talent • Scouting for the Scottish National Football Team as required • Effectively representing the club in all communication with other clubs, coaches and scouts

• Voluntary Football Coach
    Strachan Football Foundation
    2014 - Present7 yrs 2 mos
    Rugby, United Kingdom
    The Strachan Football Foundation is a non-for-profit organisation that provides education and football training to over 40 talented player / students from the west midlands area with the aim of helping them into further education or professional football.

My role is to deliver high quality coaching and expert guidance to the Foundation’s students as a former player, focusing on the importance of education and broadening opportunities in later life

• Golf Manager / Professional
Stonebridge Golf Club
2002 - 201412 yrs 1 mo
Initially joining Stonebridge Golf Club as a professional, I quickly progressed to manage the club's golf shop and commercial operations. Key responsibilities included:

• Coordinated a team of five golf assistants in the delivery of an exceptional customer experience
• Accountable for the achievement of all revenue and club contribution targets
• Responsible for all aspects of staff recruitment, performance and development
• Collaborated on an annual business development and revenue generation strategy
• Completed financial records and assisted in the preparation of the annual operating budget
• Developed tuition programmes and delivered individual and group coaching
• Organised and ran tournaments, advised on rule queries, monitoring tee sheet activity, etc.
• Ensured full compliance with all health & safety, HR, financial and legal processes

Professional Football Player
Coventry City FC
1998 - 2002 4 yrs 1 mo
Ater developing within the club's academy, I was promoted to the first team squad aged just 17 as the club competed in the Premier League, before being forced into early retirement due to a number of back surgeries and resulting chronic injuries. Key achievements included:

• Played in two FA Youth Cup finals
• Represented Scotland at youth level from the U17s to the U21s

Back