'Shut yer mouths, here's proof that you're talking Craigy Whyte,' emojis message from Celtic Star

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Who the fuck is that lying on his back looking at his fukkin fone? Then there's someone lying on his side reading a tablet??? FFS I thought it was a GYM not a fukkin rest room?
Was just about to post that

And the one on the big ffs peddle it

Griff coming back will be like a whole new bench warmer not getting a game

Was just about to post that

And the one on the big ffs peddle it

Griff coming back will be like a whole new bench warmer not getting a game

Bets on Jonny Hayes coming on before Griff when the latter is fit and regardless of the circumstances of the game? Actually, we really could've done with a player like Griff who can run behind defences against Livi. Oh, and he's also someone who can actually hit a dead ball, whether corner or free kick, that isn't awful.

Bets on Jonny Hayes coming on before Griff when the latter is fit and regardless of the circumstances of the game? Actually, we really could've done with a player like Griff who can run behind defences against Livi. Oh, and he's also someone who can actually hit a dead ball, whether corner or free kick, that isn't awful.

That's soooo true, Sam.

Hi Icafiero,,
have a look at my post my post at 3.48pm when I am replying to boab where is say,s
view attachment 4572,,click on the link mate,,hope you can see the funny side of it..
HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back