SICK PEEPUL

M

Maria

According to stench forum, when our bhoys do their huddle today the scum are going to sing thats no a huddle its a pae**phi* ring.

To the yellow submarine tune.

Sick bast?’s.

They have plastered it all over facebook and their forums.

Whilst a few rightly condemned it, they only did so because its a riddy.

Seriously sick sick peepul.

I want to annihilate the fuqers.

According to stench forum, when our bhoys do their huddle today the scum are going to sing thats no a huddle its a pae**phi* ring.

To the yellow submarine tune.

Sick bast?’s.

They have plastered it all over facebook and their forums.

Whilst a few rightly condemned it, they only did so because its a riddy.

Seriously sick sick peepul.

I want to annihilate the fuqers.
Maria, those kind of chants are all they have left and will continue until they get what is they think their rightful place back. I will be long deid before that happens. I want to die- hopefully another 40 years away- knowing the contribution of CFC and its fans made to the demise of that fascist supporting bigoted hate mob. Enjoy the game
Maria and let's rub their horrid attitude in the shit where it belongs.

Maria, those kind of chants are all they have left and will continue until they get what is they think their rightful place back. I will be long deid before that happens. I want to die- hopefully another 40 years away- knowing the contribution of CFC and its fans made to the demise of that fascist supporting bigoted hate mob. Enjoy the game
Maria and let's rub their horrid attitude in the shit where it belongs.

I know pal but these sick phuqs are doing it for the worldwide audience.

I hope our bhoys cricket score the bastards.

It’s their main topic of interest on fester fester.... their team is deid (copyright super Leigh) and they are shite.... fuck them, on and off the park

Can understand the occasional glance back for mild amusemet at what a crowd of slob zombies mumble on about, especially a mass of them hurting in extremes of pain for so long, and likely now day dreaming of being humans once again.
Not going to happen, is it!
Yes it's comedy.

But seriously, in this world of so much more, don't be tempted to watch zombies for any other reason, and especially not look for them.
Save yourself from being damaged by default of any of their coughed up bile spit.
To look for, to take anything such imbecile slob zombies mumble as worthy of quoting is just not sensible.

At best You would dumb down or worse damage your own mind by reading let alone taking in or repeating the thoughts of the mentally disturbed.
Would you look out for to repeat or be concerned about what some deranged crank in the gutter mumbled on about?

Only thing possibly worthy of quoting of a slob zombie is something forced upon you or in public, and even then only directly to the supposed authorities that might possibly force the Police or SFA to take action against some of these mentally disturbed pathetic slob zombies.

Unless you want to be upset or spend valuable time looking to report on what are moronic zombies, and if so at least do a proper job on them!
Make your new years resolution to stop reading the deranged shyte slobbered and slurred from the drooping toothless multi-chinned jaws of any sevco slob zombie.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back