Sifting through the wreckage.

Keviano67

So, with the final burning embers of the season extinguished tonight, now has to be the time for real change...you'd like to think.

I'd also like to think Lawell would do the decent thing and willingly vacate his post come May, but doubtful, so he'll need to be removed.

Recruitment, Manager, Backroom staff, most likely half a squad - will all need replacing. Why wait?

Manager has to be priority.
This season, now.
Get them bedded in, get them knowing the squad so they know what they need come the summer window, give them time to implement their changes and instill their culture.

I would drop all of the agitators and wantaways for the foreseeable campaign - or punt them this window if the right offer comes in.
We no longer need them, do we.
No Europe, no hope of League, one Cup to play for.
I'd play the players who are at the Club and dedicated to stamping out a Celtic name for themselves.

I don't see any of this happening, mind.

The Hierarchy of this Club have lost touch with the supporters, (that's if they were ever in touch). They've gotten rich from us and have shown nothing but utter contempt and disdain for our feelings and frustrations, or any other subject we care about regarding the Club;

Rez 12 and 5-way agreement are two prime examples.
Lenny keeping his position recently with the backing of Desmond another clear glob of spit in the eye to the support.

Still no hint of remorse from anyone at the Club for the Dubai fuckery - even after suffering the direct consequences and fallout tonight is honking from the Club, absolutely staggering.

I love Lenny, and I'm gutted for him, and Broony...and Duffy amongst others, that this season will be what they're remembered for...for losing the 10 with a whimper.
But sentiment is a luxury we can't afford.

As a Club we need to act, and it has to start now. 🍀

Last edited:
So, with the final burning embers of the season extinguished tonight, now has to be the time for real change...you'd like to think.

I'd also like to think Lawell would do the decent thing and willingly vacate his post come May, but doubtful, so he'll need to be removed.

Recruitment, Manager, Backroom staff, most likely half a squad - will all need replacing. Why wait?

This season, now.
Get them bedded in, get them knowing the squad so they know what they need come the summer window, give them time to implement their changes and instill their culture.

I would drop all of the agitators and wantaways for the foreseeable campaign - or punt them this window if the right offer comes in.
I'd play the players who are at the Club and dedicated to stamping out a Celtic name for themselves.

The Hierarchy of this Club have lost touch with the supporters, (that's if they were ever in touch). They've gotten rich from us and have shown nothing but utter contempt and disdain for our feelings and frustrations, or any other subject we care about regarding the Club;

Lenny keeping his position recently with the backing of Desmond another clear glob of spit in the eye to the support.

Still no hint of remorse from anyone at the Club for the Dubai fuckery - even after suffering the direct consequences and fallout tonight is honking from the Club, absolutely staggering.

I love Lenny, and I'm gutted for him, and Broony...and Duffy amongst others, that this season will be what they're remembered for...for losing the 10 with a whimper.

👏 👏👏👏👏🍺☘️

This season, now.

Well said Keviano67 and totally agree with everything you said and sure many share the same sentiments.
I hope they all resign as the longer this torture continues I fear the uglier it may become

I’ve started three times to write this post.

so third time lucky maybe.

I’m absolutely gutted that we have lost the league, lost the 10iar.

we didn’t lose this league because the huns are that good.

we lost the league because of our CFC incompetence, utter shambolic organising of events through a Pandemic, and lack of foresight in management and coaching staff etc.

I’m no going into it all because we all know that our board were instrumental in not only our loss to a financially strapped club but that this loss of the 10iar was of epic proportions.

but you know also we have seen the corruption in Scottish football not hidden any more but in plain sight. The bias tv commentaries, so the world and his wife can put the boot in to Celtic and we haven’t a leg to stand on.

I hope this is a watershed moment and PL can see what has happened to our club through his blatant inaction and maybe worse collusion with the powers that be in Scottish football. HH💚

This season, now.

Pretty much agree with every single word you've just said

Well said Keviano67 and totally agree with everything you said and sure many share the same sentiments.
I hope they all resign as the longer this torture continues I fear the uglier it may become
You're spot on John. Things will only fester the longer this season stumbles along.

Supporters have lost all patience and respect for this regime, it's impossible at this point to fix the breakdown in relations and the multiple titanical fuck-ups they've overseen.

It's taken a long time for me to feel like this, but they've totally convinced me that they all need to go, to a man.

Where to start?
How do we get our message across to the board when they have never paid heed to the supporters before and I can guarantee they won't start now.

Exactly. Easier said than done.

Voting with our wallets and our feet is the one way I see.

Starve the Board of season ticket money, merch, subscriptions etc- not a plan that sits well with me to be honest, but drastic times, drastic measures.
Money is the only thing they understand.

Starve the Board of season ticket money, merch, subscriptions etc- not a plan that sits well with me to be honest, but drastic times, drastic measures.
The way we have been treated this season, they can fuck off. Hope they need the banners for the top their next season.
This entitled fan will not be spending another penny on the club until there is a total clear out of the boardroom and management.
Why that hasn't already started is a joke.
If Peter Lawwell gets a bonus this season, I think we should storm parkhead like the trump supporters at the capitol building and drag the fat cunt from the building

We are celtic supporters it's a love thing .we are not customers. If customers stop going to a business that business soon goes out of business. If we are treated like customers you begin to feel like it's just a chore and not a pleasure this is how many supporters have been feeling for some time now.I'd like to say I can see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel but thiers just complete darkness. Sad times for our club.

Kev , as many have said , great post agree 200% with your thoughts
We have become a laughing stock in Europe over the past few days and a joke in Scotland over the past few months , all of this avoidable but the buck stops at the top and Lawell and Lenny must now move on and a complete root and branch clear out begins
How we have fallen so far in less than a year is unbelievable , I think we would have won the league by 20 points last year , the huns are 21 points up now
A 40 point swing in less than a year , never would I have believed this could happen
But it has , dubia debacle , final nail in the coffin.
It’s a shame that’s what we will remember of this season , the quad treble a mere afterthought

League is done ( a sort of relief now believe it or not - Maybe we'll actually start planning for the fucking future ) Res 12 is done ( Thank fuck - we might stop looking backwards now ). Get the boys phased in now that the pressure for the ten is gone. No need to spend big bucks we do not currently have on players ( there are no worthwhile prizes left that would justify it ). Get Gallagher ( a low risk investment to give us cover ) and if a sugar mummy would like to buy ME one player get me Karlsson from Sparta Prague 🤔🤔🤔🍀🍀🍀

This season, now.

Great post agree with everything

2 things that the board hate Bad publicity and losing money ,it's the only 2 things the support have within there grasp to try and force change because the board aren't for listening

Boycotts only work when EVERYONE does the same and I can't see that happening either, Kev.

There will be a natural drop-off by season ticket holders but there are always queues of folk waiting to take their place. Takings are a cert to go down next season though. Who wants to pay good money to NOT see their team? The finances will mean us buying from the bargain basement and not winning the league again.

The change has to happen now. Lennon has to go and whoever decided our Prima Donnas needed a wee sunny break should be at his back as well as the players who can't get fit enough to play for 90 fkn minutes.

The way we have been treated this season, they can fuck off. Hope they need the banners for the top their next season.
This entitled fan will not be spending another penny on the club until there is a total clear out of the boardroom and management.
Why that hasn't already started is a joke.
If Peter Lawwell gets a bonus this season, I think we should storm parkhead like the trump supporters at the capitol building and drag the fat cunt from the building
Like the rednecks storming the Capitol? See how well received throughout the world that was ffs!

Kev , as many have said , great post agree 200% with your thoughts
We have become a laughing stock in Europe over the past few days and a joke in Scotland over the past few months , all of this avoidable but the buck stops at the top and Lawell and Lenny must now move on and a complete root and branch clear out begins
How we have fallen so far in less than a year is unbelievable , I think we would have won the league by 20 points last year , the huns are 21 points up now
A 40 point swing in less than a year , never would I have believed this could happen
But it has , dubia debacle , final nail in the coffin.
It’s a shame that’s what we will remember of this season , the quad treble a mere afterthought
And lucky, very very very lucky to have won that quadtreble.

Members online

Latest posts

Back