Signings ???

Way off. Only footballing ability or lack of concerns me. I don’t give a fuck what colour you are, if you happen to be of a religious persuasion, I think they’re all made up, what country you come from, or what fucking planet you come from.

Fit the shirt is all I demand.

So far they haven’t and once again our mid to front have been undermined by a defence that is that in name only.

A fucking shambles that has been left for three years. We bring in 3 and the fucking manager who signed them has no confidence in them. Sacking offence right there.

His selection was schoolboy manager bad. In fact I won’t disrespect my old school and guild managers as they wouldn’t have picked that team.

We shot ourselves in the head four fucking times.

Christie scores, bring on Bitton if Julien is that bad. Lenny showed me last night that his game management just doesn’t fit the jersey. He then had the gall to say our defence cost us. No Lenny, YOUR FUCKING DEFENCE COST US.

A shambles and I feel sorry for Edouard and Christie and Ntcham. But not as sorry as I do for us.

One of my wishes is for us to have a defence that isn’t a total embarrassment. Looks like that I will have a dirty weekend with Emily Blunt before that happens.

We all talked about how physical we knew this game would be and so it turned out. Playing Johnson who was muscled into oblivion was another example of Lenny getting it wrong.

It’s all about the players and their ability. Bain, Brown, Calmac, Ajer all utter pish and all Caucasian.
So what if it is not Lennons signings, according to the irishman who wrote the book he reckons it was not, now the pot gets stirred.

1565800512921.png

We whinge about the board when we are hurting but there are genuine questions which must be asked. Looking at what Celtic have spent recently (this year) is a worry to me. We have spent £3m on a left back who is not a left back. A further £7m on a CB who can't get a game.... I don't believe for one second the crap about him not being fit enough. Don't get me started about a CF bought 7 months ago. Was he struck down by Beri Beri. So long that would be considered for a player who had a hamstring problem??? SEVEN MONTHS..seriously? That is £600,000 on wages plus the £12 million we spent to buy players we can't or won't use on LONG term contracts. How can our recruitment be sooooo bad?

see thread about Celtic Underground

Too late as far as I’m aware John Park refused to return to Celtic and is at Falkirk.
Did not hear that he had refused. Maybe he does not want to work with Lawwell. I was aware of the Falkirk story but had heard that he had not signed for them yet.

We whinge about the board when we are hurting but there are genuine questions which must be asked. Looking at what Celtic have spent recently (this year) is a worry to me. We have spent £3m on a left back who is not a left back. A further £7m on a CB who can't get a game.... I don't believe for one second the crap about him not being fit enough. Don't get me started about a CF bought 7 months ago. Was he struck down by Beri Beri. So long that would be considered for a player who had a hamstring problem??? SEVEN MONTHS..seriously? That is £600,000 on wages plus the £12 million we spent to buy players we can't or won't use on LONG term contracts. How can our recruitment be sooooo bad?

Can’t argue with that post ??

Truth is, it came on the back of something someone said while watching the game last night.

Kinda triggered me and got my heckles up and I wasn't sure if this was just an isolated idiot or a common consensus?

Apologies for any inference.........it's one of those days alright, vigo, I've got holes in my tongue with biting it and welts in my palm where I've dug the nails in.

An isolated idiot ??? nearly couldn’t type this post for laughing.

Thats pure gettin nicked ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back