Silly Billys

Celtic win the league without playing the full 38 games(even though the league’s wrapped up). Marching season is cancelled because of a virus they’d hoped would make the season null and void and sevco go bust. Good things come in 3. Imagine it, feel the huns rage.😡😡😡😡😡😡😂😂😂😂😂
John Lennon dreamed of this Happy people (Celtic) no violence on streets (cancelled) and the tories have to spend money to keep the population healthy . Imagine John Lennon

Please don't test Alexa or your eardrums will bust🤣
Mate half the time she doesn’t know what I’m saying anyway. I’ll say ‘Alexa play the electric co by U2’ then she says ‘ the electric co by UFO isn’t on your playlist’ and I’m screaming back like a crazy chunt. ‘ that’s cause I never asked for that, ya daft cow’. My wife’s like. ‘You’re not right.’👍

Mate half the time she doesn’t know what I’m saying anyway. I’ll say ‘Alexa play the electric co by U2’ then she says ‘ the electric co by UFO isn’t on your playlist’ and I’m screaming back like a crazy chunt. ‘ that’s cause I never asked for that, ya daft cow’. My wife’s like. ‘You’re not right.’👍
Boot and cow. You can tell I’ve got a lot of pent up aggression towards poor old Alexa, can’t you?😂😂

with no football to talk about i was just musing over some of my observations over the last 7 decades and what came to mind was have you ever seen a snapshot of the copland road end at ibrokes during a game they always have the brows down in depressed fashion humourless bastards and when any team especially us has the nerve to score against them they are out of their seats faces contorted with rage i think this is a problem of that they have been drummed into them since early in life that they are the peepul whatever that means and any challenge to their illusions of false superiority must be put down and silenced

with no football to talk about i was just musing over some of my observations over the last 7 decades and what came to mind was have you ever seen a snapshot of the copland road end at ibrokes during a game they always have the brows down in depressed fashion humourless bastards and when any team especially us has the nerve to score against them they are out of their seats faces contorted with rage i think this is a problem of that they have been drummed into them since early in life that they are the peepul whatever that means and any challenge to their illusions of false superiority must be put down and silenced
They’re the huns. The whole world expects nothing less.👍

It's the hatred that sustains them spn,it's all they've got!

Members online

Latest posts

Back