Sinclair On The Left For Cup Final

I personally think Sinclair for his goal stats will get the nod. Sinclair on his game is very good. And who knows it might be his last game at club.

I think Sinclair who has been big part of treble treble attempt will get nod if fit enough.

http://celticbynumberscom.ipage.com/sinclair-on-the-left-for-cup-final/

Lennon seems to favour Hayes over Sinclair. With the Cup Final looming does the performance data support the manager’s view?
I love your articles but as I pointed out on a previous one, Sincy has done nothing of note against the other top 6 teams since Boxing Day. His stats are skewed from older data points and a couple of games against the lower teams. He seems almost disinterested these days and many games pass his by with no real contribution. Hayes takes on more defensive duties and at least tries and doesn't hide when the hammer throwers start boiting the boot in.

However, as Levein will park the bus as usual I think we might need Sonclairs guile to help make the breakthrough in the final. BUT Hearts know if they clatter Sinclair early doors then he often clams up and becomes anonymous so he MUST be strong and be ready to overcome this blatant tactic which too often rattles him.

I love your articles but as I pointed out on a previous one, Sincy has done nothing of note against the other top 6 teams since Boxing Day. His stats are skewed from older data points and a couple of games against the lower teams. He seems almost disinterested these days and many games pass his by with no real contribution. Hayes takes on more defensive duties and at least tries and doesn't hide when the hammer throwers start boiting the boot in.

However, as Levein will park the bus as usual I think we might need Sonclairs guile to help make the breakthrough in the final. BUT Hearts know if they clatter Sinclair early doors then he often clams up and becomes anonymous so he MUST be strong and be ready to overcome this blatant tactic which too often rattles him.
Bang on mate,,sinkys a good addition “if”our midfield attack the space he can make drawing two defenders to him??done it in the invincible season.

If its Sinclair's last game for us then it's a perfect last game. Yes, he has been poor but he has also gave us great memories and those memories started against hearts when he came off the bench to score the winner at the beginning of an historic campaign. Who knows he might bang in a hat trick.....hopefully ????

There is a good chance KT won't last the game. Sensible hat on. Good chance he will be drugged and injected to the hilt. He tried before and had to go off. Hayes and Sinky will both get mins. Burke and Johnston will be no where near the 11 or bench... Mibi Johnston to keep his spirits up. Brown again walking wounded with half a roll of masking tape round his toe... First time in a while players will be going in to tackles studs down ? or stepping into tackles.
Forrest will hopefully be recovered from his pished in Ireland episode.
Place on the bench for the new lad.

Throw the warm up game under the bus. Patch up the weary and go at it full tilt.
Nobody will remember a shit game against hearts or them in the run up. 3x3

There is a good chance KT won't last the game. Sensible hat on. Good chance he will be drugged and injected to the hilt. He tried before and had to go off. Hayes and Sinky will both get mins. Burke and Johnston will be no where near the 11 or bench... Mibi Johnston to keep his spirits up. Brown again walking wounded with half a roll of masking tape round his toe... First time in a while players will be going in to tackles studs down ? or stepping into tackles.
Forrest will hopefully be recovered from his pished in Ireland episode.
Place on the bench for the new lad.

Throw the warm up game under the bus. Patch up the weary and go at it full tilt.
Nobody will remember a shit game against hearts or them in the run up. 3x3
I wish KT had been operated on 3 months ago, then been allowed to get fully fit and go into next pre-season all guns blazing instead of lurching from part game to part game risking his long-term fitness/career.

I agree that there is no need to risk anyone not 100% fit and personally I'd keep Broony in the stands so he won't get "accidentally" crocked before the final.

Half the team today should be hungry youngsters or fringe players as the result is ultimately meaningless. Blood new players and no injuries should be our priority for this match - and, of course, to put on a show for the fans for flag day.

Last edited:
If its Sinclair's last game for us then it's a perfect last game. Yes, he has been poor but he has also gave us great memories and those memories started against hearts when he came off the bench to score the winner at the beginning of an historic campaign. Who knows he might bang in a hat trick.....hopefully ????

History in all of our lifetimes still been created.

belter.jpg

We could play a back 3 if KT isn’t Fit
Bain
Simo Benkovic Odin
Brown Bitton
CalMac Rogic Sinclair
MJ and Eddie
Big pitch stretch the wee Huns.
Sinclair is the hard one Hayes gives you everything he has but pumping balls into a box with no one there will not help anyone
Although if Griffiths is available he could be a Last 10 impact player.
Hope wee Karamoko Dembele gets a bench place got me up off the couch.
But the whole team selection comes down to who’s still standing and fit.
But whoever goes out wins against the wee Huns.
Mon the Hoops

HH ☘️

As much as Sinclair tried today, almost nothing came off for him, it's frustrating watching someone who is off form and he's been off it for a while now, same goes for Tolijan today, the brightest points today were the youngsters, Ralston was out of sorts but the rest were brilliant, hope to see some in the squad at the dump next week.

Got more reverse gears than an Italian tank...with Tolijan we had nothing on the left at all

If he plays I will need to start drinking about 4 in the morning. A complete and utter dud.

Sincy has been utterly dire. Hayes tries hard but isn’t good enough. Burke should watch it with me and keep me topped up with booze. He’s also rank.

If all fit

Bain
Lustig(only because the alternatives are even worse)
Benkovic
Simo
Hayes
McGreggor
Sham
Broon
Rogic
Forrest
Eddy

Lenny’s team
Bain
Tolijan(pour me a treble)