Sinclair

I’m glad because he loves the club and the supporters.Plus his wife’s work is down south but he still moved up here and gives 110% every week.He’s also had the racial taunts against him but it hasn’t put him off.The green brigade gave him a great reception when he went to take a corner today in the first half.HH

I’m glad because he loves the club and the supporters.Plus his wife’s work is down south but he still moved up here and gives 110% every week.He’s also had the racial taunts against him but it hasn’t put him off.The green brigade gave him a great reception when he went to take a corner today in the first half.HH

Sinclair and Izzie were a great partnership today only flaw if up against sterner opposition is Izzie would not have the same free role like Tierney is afforded in every game due to his younger legs and energy, but domestically with the team all working Izzie and Sinclair are fine. Lustig looked like he was doing a bit more work today to compensate for the abscence of Forest first half but thats to be expected guys need rest time. Hard game today and Hamiltons keeper was excellent,without him the score could have been different first half, all in all three points closer the dream and another game chalked off the countdown clock as a win.

Sinclair and Izzie were a great partnership today only flaw if up against sterner opposition is Izzie would not have the same free role like Tierney is afforded in every game due to his younger legs and energy, but domestically with the team all working Izzie and Sinclair are fine. Lustig looked like he was doing a bit more work today to compensate for the abscence of Forest first half but thats to be expected guys need rest time. Hard game today and Hamiltons keeper was excellent,without him the score could have been different first half, all in all three points closer the dream and another game chalked off the countdown clock as a win.
Foreigners who give they’re all for the cause is great to see.Would love it to be all Scottish but don’t think that’ll happen anytime soon.A lot of they’re commitment is down to us supporters,they know how we take to them and honour them.Sometimes we need to be patient but we always leave a lasting impression on them and help they’re career.HH

I think you've touched upon a great point there, Stu.

SS seems to be one of those players that thrives when he gets a wee bit of love. For all that he's achieved in the game, it seems like he has a bit of self-doubt and encouragement from the fans will do him the power of good.

Does Sinclair play better when Tierney is not playing? Hmmm?

I think you've touched upon a great point there, Stu.

SS seems to be one of those players that thrives when he gets a wee bit of love. For all that he's achieved in the game, it seems like he has a bit of self-doubt and encouragement from the fans will do him the power of good.
He wasn’t doing doing so great down south but came up here and got some love and inspiration from our great club and he’s giving back.Hopefully it continues and would be great if he’s around for #10.HH

Does Sinclair play better when Tierney is not playing? Hmmm?
Quite possibly but defensively KT has better legs than Izzie.Going forward as well KT is better than Izzie but not sure what the statistics are with regards to goals/points won when the partnership is mixed.Maybe SS has to do more work when Izzie plays and therefore shines more.HH

First season Electric. Second season not bad. Managers then started to double up on Sinclair, and of course confidence goes but that's what determines a supporter from an arsehole!..name one player that didn't honk after a great season and no matter what I'll call you a liar! Support him! He wears the hoops get off his back! pished off with scapegoats! they have gave us a treble treble get real some of you Chuts!! HH☘☘

No, you just said name a player that didn't honk after a season, only ever one Henrik for me. Players are human at the end of the day, lots of pressures, work and family like the rest of us. Theirs is played out in the media though. For a couple of seasons I'd have happily seen the back of Brown, not realising the stuff he had to deal with. He came back to play his best. Brendon has stuck by sinclair, when most had written him off. Our manager has not let us down, nice to see the GB get behind him today. No one is like henrik, the bhoy who would be king :)

|

He is doing a great job at the moment, good for us and him. Maybe you were thinking about E-tims? ;)

Sincy has definitely had his ups and downs since that remarkable first season and my admiration for him has definitely been all over the place and have asked for him to be dropped on numerous occasions but well done to him if he's finally come good again and long may it last.

First season Electric. Second season not bad. Managers then started to double up on Sinclair, and of course confidence goes but that's what determines a supporter from an arsehole!..name one player that didn't honk after a great season and no matter what I'll call you a liar! Support him! He wears the hoops get off his back! pished off with scapegoats! they have gave us a treble treble get real some of you Chuts!! HH☘☘
Celtic through and through.HH

Back