Site issues?

It's just hawks being hawks, the US don't like Iran and Bolton who was one of the architects of the Iraq war, is just being his normal psychotic self trying to push Trump who probably thinks Iran is South of Australia to cause more chaos in the region.

It's just hawks being hawks, the US don't like Iran and Bolton who was one of the architects of the Iraq war, is just being his normal psychotic self trying to push Trump who probably thinks Iran is South of Australia to cause more chaos in the region.

I don’t mean to be repetitive because I think I’ve highlighted this book before but it’s a must read to understand what’s really going on in the Middle East and beyond.
Britain’s Secret Wars by TJ Coles Director of Plymouth Institute for Peace Research (PIPR).

Apologies for the dip in lightheartedness at this early hour but needs must in the fight that’s ongoing for peace today.

I don’t mean to be repetitive because I think I’ve highlighted this book before but it’s a must read to understand what’s really going on in the Middle East and beyond.
Britain’s Secret Wars by TJ Coles Director of Plymouth Institute for Peace Research (PIPR).

Apologies for the dip in lightheartedness at this early hour but needs must in the fight that’s ongoing for peace today.

Sounds good CR.

Back