SKINTOS TV??????

Honestly u cdny mk these Cunts up????..Sharin a MIC??? where the Gers TV's glued oan wae Poundland Glue???? Fae Tap tae boatim these Fukin ???are 10th rate..PEASANTS!!??????

The Haribo bellends back , like a new signing :LOL:

Everytime he hands his toy mike over ,he gets the manson lamps on wantin ti kick his cntin:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

peasents right enough shame helium heid was missing

The Haribo bellends back , like a new signing :LOL:

Everytime he hands his toy mike over ,he gets the manson lamps on wantin ti kick his cntin:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

peasents right enough shame helium heid was missing
When ??? like this Follow Follow the Filth m8 u see exactly whit ur up against.. Fuk Aw!!???????..Sittin oan a 2 bob couch passing roon a plastic MIC??????Clearly they cdny stretch tae £2 fur 2 Mics, perhaps they borrowed the Knicka fae Craig Whyte????????

Honestly u cdny mk these Cunts up????..Sharin a MIC??? where the Gers TV's glued oan wae Poundland Glue???? Fae Tap tae boatim these Fukin ???are 10th rate..PEASANTS!!??????

A couple of real professionals The way they seamlessly pass the mic back and forth to each other after being unable to
string 3 sentences together demonstrates their broadcasting prowess

Is it now SEVCO party line that Foderingham is the preferred option to McGregor?

Coupla Fannies

HH?

Last edited:
I still cant believe this is real!! The 1st time I saw the gers TV was when someone put a video of the bald one outside "ra ranjurs superstore" on Celtic noise. I thought it was a piss take. The bald cunt constantly looks terrified. And the way the hold the mike up in front of their faces ???

I still cant believe this is real!! The 1st time I saw the gers TV was when someone put a video of the bald one outside "ra ranjurs superstore" on Celtic noise. I thought it was a piss take. The bald cunt constantly looks terrified. And the way the hold the mike up in front of their faces ???
He's just a Fukin JAKEY M8 & A Dirty Monkey Hun Bastard!!???????

KLASSY wiv a 'K'
'SIGH' is a total profesHUNal
Commentary, second to none: "McGregor...Fucking eh, Fucking this n that..."
On once a week, on their new comedy channel, this could be the best Burniston yet
Slippy must cringe, when he watches this cringeworthy stuff
Where's the 3 Bristol Bears when you need a laugh ?
Welcome to the Neanderthal Broadcasting Corporation
Embarrassing their club & country

A couple of real professionals The way they seamlessly pass the mic back and forth to each other after being unable to
Spring 3 sentences together demonstrates their broadcasting prowess

Is it now SEVCO party line that Foderingham is the preferred option to McGregor?

Coupla Fannies

HH?
Did they just call McGregor a lunatic ?
Beyond cringeworthy
I hope the King & the Deady Bears see this
mini-circus-bike-bear.jpg

Back