SKINTOS TV不不不不不不

Aye they may hate Utd mare than us m8..Nuthing like being Dirty, Cheatin Monkey Hun Bastards tae put ppl aff yi
The irony being that Tannadice was rife wie huns during the "wee jum" and Mr Indignity years.

It's been kinda cool to see the Arabs get back to their "Hibernian" roots over the last few years. Now if only they'd get rid o' the shitey orange taps.

Sean Tbl Tbl

The irony being that Tannadice was rife wie huns during the "wee jum" and Mr Indignity years.

It's been kinda cool to see the Arabs get back to their "Hibernian" roots over the last few years. Now if only they'd get rid o' the shitey orange taps.
Aye 'Wee Jum' wiz a MISERABLE WEE CUNT but even eez Fukin Buck teethed UGLY WEE HUN CUNT BROTHER could persuade him tae join the Filth不不不不不不..If ur kno an ARSE LICKIN FUKER like Ratcho Hobo uve Betrayed the SCUM & kin no longer wear ur upside doon Humming tap不不不不不不不

Sean Tbl Tbl

Aye 'Wee Jum' wiz a MISERABLE WEE CUNT but even eez Fukin Buck teethed UGLY WEE HUN CUNT BROTHER could persuade him tae join the Filth不不不不不不..If ur kno an ARSE LICKIN FUKER like Ratcho Hobo uve Betrayed the SCUM & kin no longer wear ur upside doon Humming tap不不不不不不不
That's cdny persuade..Fukin Fones!!不不不不不不不

Theverdict1

This is JUST CLASSIC TV不不不不..Guy fae Ipswich at 3.25 is DEFO OAN GLUE!!不不不不不..Even the Bouncin Tarts dont wantae kno不不不不不不
This is the finest footage that has ever been captured, since the invention of moving pictures and sound.

Truly outstanding. The inclusion of an illiterate, unintelligible halfwit, was a stroke of genius.

How far have they sunk, when a queue of 40 minutes to buy a jersey that Ashley makes all the money from, is a focus of rejoicing?

That really cheered me up.

Please keep further instalments coming. :)

Winter

If I'm being honest with myself I can't see progres repeat that result but IF they did a connahs quay job on them ? Oh wow ! How fantastic , majestically brilliant would that be? Where would it leave slippy? And would he finally not take responsibility for that

Sean Tbl Tbl

This is the finest footage that has ever been captured, since the invention of moving pictures and sound.

Truly outstanding. The inclusion of an illiterate, unintelligible halfwit, was a stroke of genius.

How far have they sunk, when a queue of 40 minutes to buy a jersey that Ashley makes all the money from, is a focus of rejoicing?

That really cheered me up.

Please keep further instalments coming. :)
Question.."So how long u been queuing fur m8" Ansa.."Haf an Hr" Reply.. "Fantastic" 不不不不不不不不不不不不..Who the Fuk likes queuing..ABSOLUTE FUKIN MUPPETS!!不不不不不不.."Hi am Swewart shwom Shipswich, Whrsh ra Deeds?"不不不不不不不

Sean Tbl Tbl

If I'm being honest with myself I can't see progres repeat that result but IF they did a connahs quay job on them ? Oh wow ! How fantastic , majestically brilliant would that be? Where would it leave slippy? And would he finally not take responsibility for that
If they lose tae Progres m8 the taxi will be in 1st gear & ready tae go不不不不不..No cunt cd ever live that doon!!

BILLCOWIE1958

The thing is Bill u kin tell these 丑丑丑 wur just born In-bred不不不不..Neva kicked a baw in their Fukin life, fuk aw tae dae wae fitbaw just Monkey Hun Bastards!!互互互互互互
It really makes you wonder who these people are
Does their Club encourage them or do they regard them as th embarrassments that they are?
They can hardly string a coherent sentence together FFS Is this the illustration of all things SEVCO that their Club wish to portray to the world
In saying that even their deluded and amateurish broadcasts have more credence than the official SEVCO party line

HH

Sean Tbl Tbl

It really makes you wonder who these people are
Does their Club encourage them or do they regard them as th embarrassments that they are?
They can hardly string a coherent sentence together FFS Is this the illustration of all things SEVCO that their Club wish to portray to the world
In saying that even their deluded and amateurish broadcasts have more credence than the official SEVCO party line

HH
That's why they wur pulled fae posting on YouTube altho y/days 4 min classic was不不不不不..Like Glibby they just Pander tae the Gullibillies & when ur Follow Following Cunts like Helium Guy well need I say more!!不不不不不不