Sky’s the limit

This from last night....

Followed by this from Sky...

Excellent if we all stop taking their product it will filter down south as well and hopefully football will even itself out, its pish anyway and commentatory team are shite. Also unlike the BBC punters are paying for a product which is full of adverts.

It,s a 5 year contract Kelly but if Celtic refuse to sign up to the sky deal then that could have very serious repercussions for the rest of Scottish Football..
As far as I am LED to believe Celtic have the upper hand..

HH.
If this
If this is the case,then hope celtic feck them up good style .will bring home the reality that it is time for the rest to lift their poxy heads above the parapet and do some shouting ,come on Celtic board to NOT bend the knee on this one ,hh

If this
If this is the case,then hope celtic feck them up good style .will bring home the reality that it is time for the rest to lift their poxy heads above the parapet and do some shouting ,come on Celtic board to NOT bend the knee on this one ,hh
As far as I am aware Ray this is how it stands now..
If you think about it Ray all Celtic need to do is deny sky entrance to Parkhead,,can you imagine the affect this would have on clubs like,,Livingston,St Mirren,Hamilton,Sevco etc,these clubs rely on the revenue from Sky,,Sky rely on their advertising boards,,although we are in the Scottish league our old firm games are watched by millions world wide,,advertising is what keeps Sky right up there with Elvis,,no ads,,the Sky comes tumbling down..
Scottish Football needs to realise we are not whipping Bhoys,we are the pride of Scotland..

HH

If you think about it Ray all Celtic need to do is deny sky entrance to Parkhead,,can you imagine the affect this would have on clubs like,,Livingston,St Mirren,Hamilton,Sevco etc,these clubs rely on the revenue from Sky,,Sky rely on their advertising boards,,although we are in the Scottish league our old firm games are watched by millions world wide,,advertising is what keeps Sky right up there with Elvis,,no ads,,the Sky comes tumbling down..
Scottish Football needs to realise we are not whipping Bhoys,we are the pride of Scotland..

HH

Listen nice of the board to take this strong line with Sky y don't we adopt same position with SMSM ie DR Sun and BBC STV and make sure we get honest commentators instead of Mc Coist Boyd McCann Commons Craigan go the whole road celtic
Was literally talking to a guy from celtic about this recently, he said they have been told to react to nothing and give them no oxygen. I suppose I can understand that but there does seem to be some amount of sh*t going out about us without any consequences.

HH
Yep,👍,would love them to deny sky access, time to stop all this shit once and for all,hh

Anything we can do to put Sky down gets my vote ,I believe we have them on the ropes or at least heading that way ,please celtic board do NOT relent over this ,we have to make a stand ,!once and for all ,this shower will do all they can to try and put us down /discredit us,only for the reason ,sevco cannot match us ,and they will do anything necessary to help them ,nothing short of a complete ban on Sky ,hh

yeah we all have an inkling who it is just got a feeling there will be a lot of arse covering going on behind the scenes and ofcoms reply so far dosen't inspire much confidence

Yep!

Sky are refusing to comply with Celtic’s request for them to fez up to who was behind the scurrilous translation.....and with Sky being really big hitters Ofcom just may bottle it.....if that happens then we’ll see how much bottle our Board has.....and are they prepared to ban Sky indefinitely.....which the Support would want to see happen.....interesting times ahead

Why was a 15 year old sevco supporter allowed to apologise to Shay Logan of Aberdeen for racist abuse without being formally charged..
Is it only 12 year old Celtic supporters who are formally charged for such issues..

HH.
Didn't Morelos say in the interview that he didn't hear any racist comments at Celtic park? If so it doesn't matter what the 12 year old said as it wasn't referred to in the interview therefore Celtic are asking where sky's translated text came from. If there was a racist comment (Not proven yet) i absolutely abhor the practice.

Back