Sky coverage of Sottish football or Fitbaw

Watched sky sports news on Tuesday and Wednesday after all the games waiting for the results from the betfred not a pep English results then on to the golf.Is it time to pack up sky and tell them why their complete ignorance of our game has driven us to move on super Sunday this week Cardiff v Burnley Ffs for which they will receive some where in the region of a million pounds

Reactions: TET
Part of the financial doping thats killed all non doped leagues while convincing all the fans of non doped leagues that their leagues are worth it.

Self fulfilling prophecy.

A proper EUFA region broadcaster should replace Sky and the money taken in should be distributed into grass roots football rather than into tax havens and specific teams or leagues.

This latest system will kill grass roots football making it very unlikely that any team outside the TV network subsidy will ever be able to compete without billionaires playing status symbol games.

Also the sporting side needs to be emphasised more and he sustainable business models need to be enforced by banning clubs who go into admin for several years and dare I say it clubs that liquidate get declared dead and shunned if they died through negligent business model.

Innovation is great but skullduggery is not innovation and skullduggery is should be anathema to sport.

A line need to be drawn between skullduggery and innovation with emphasis on the spirit of sport rather than hubris or secret agendas.

All secret agreements in sport should automatically be null and void unless ratified at the highest levels or law in europe.

Failure to comply with the spirit of sport should be automatic sine die.

If the business is run properly it should not die if it has massive support. Transparency of all sporting clubs should be enforced by Eufa with any auditor qualifications an automatic disqualification.

And a fairness in sport body should be set up with powers to investigate even above the administration of fifa and Eufa.

But also all associations under the Fifa umbrella.

Just like their was a anti racism in sport
Their should be an anti corruption in sport drive
Hungarians
Bulgarians
Croatians
Polish
Scandinavians
etc etc etc

All love sport and football particularly

But corruption is turning really big football countries into a Joke
And the SFA SPFL and the biggest scandal in UK sport should be properly addressed at the highest levels of the game as well of law of Europe.

But sadly I suspect they all geta nice big slice into tax havens to keep the farce on the road.

I doubt there is a more boring series of programmes on Sky TV than their coverage of Scottish football - unless you watch Murdoch Mysteries with the wife!

The Boyd/Commons partnership is actually beyond parody and, akin to the SMSM for journalists, should be a must watch on how not to present any future programmes.

It is cheap, it is nasty and a complete insult to those who pay for Sky's services. Very often their Sport's News will have captions wrong; players at wrong clubs, wrong opponents and completely fictitious 'facts'.

What I don't understand is how, or what, Sky is up to. They know it's garbage, they know it's lazy and there is no desire to improve it or even make it look in any way professional.

They know they have the rights so, one can only assume, they are filling in a slot until they give it up for good.

If they did not have a guaranteed 4 Glasgow Derbies they wouldn't bother at all.

Considering what they do serve up, it is debatable as to whether or not they'd care less even if they did get the rights again.

It's just another boot in the bolloxs for those of us who follow Scottish football. Considering the SFA stitched up the whole game, to enable it to look like a continuing Hun team existed, even they must wonder why they bothered.

Yeah, I know! They would have come up with the same crap irrespective of TV revenue.

There is just no point in Sky even pretending they are trying. They'd be better off starting coverage from kicking off, talking about the English Premiership at HT then concluding as soon as the final whistle blows.

Complete and utter shite!

Sky are not interested in Scottish football same as talk sport radio, they are only want celtic v rangers 4times every season would not give them money for half baked failed English managers given there opinion and to top it all (the Board game )were Neville,say no more(Seville)tells whoever he should be here he should be there ,whit a load of nonsense we all played football a game of instinct you know what your job is before you go on the park,these guys are getting paid a fortune for their opinion as for( Carracher) he should not be on tv the way he behaves,as someone once said (Fergus the Great Man) said not one dime would these people get out of my pocket.h.h

Reactions: TET
Another dimension I hadn't really thought about and I haven heard anywhere is the zionist agenda with SKY. Celtic made a public support of the Palestine question, its possible that show of support against Isreali maltreatment of ordinary palestinians has made Celtic a target for the zionist supporters in broadcasting.

Just a loose thought. I can't be sure but I think I read somewhere the big noise at SKY has lots of business interests in israel and potentially Syrian lands involving mining.

Heres a link from an ex British diplomat turned whistle-blower on some of the sinister geopolitical stuff that connects Murdoch with Rothschild speculations.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2015/09/why-murdoch-pushes-for-war/

Members online

Back