Sky news

Tiger76

Sky are reporting on the England match fans from the opposing team throwing cups etc at the England players is racist etc.. totally agree that it is !! What about Ibrox Celtic players going to take a corner getting pelted with everyone the opposing Supportters had to hand , sky need to have a good look at themselves

Sky are reporting on the England match fans from the opposing team throwing cups etc at the England players is racist etc.. totally agree that it is !! What about Ibrox Celtic players going to take a corner getting pelted with everyone the opposing Supportters had to hand , sky need to have a good look at themselves
I can only agree with so much of your post T76. I think the fact that idiots of EVERY club sink to the level you describe is symptomatic of a sickness which exists across society as a whole. Those bampots who conduct themselves in such a fashion do so simply because it's the opposition. They would hurl verbal abuse, they would throw objects, they would behave in their despicable manner regardless of race. In my 60 odd years of following Celtic I have witnessed some rather ugly situations involving my fellow Celtic supporters. Thankfully those incidents with our support have been few and far between. But we can't simply ignore them.

However, what I've written above is not in any way a denial of the fact that racism plays a big part in the mentality of the lowlife we're talking about: they are more than happy to use whichever club they support as some kind of focal point to spew their pernicious hatred with a degree of impunity....until now that is.

Perhaps we are now reaching a point where society as a whole is no longer prepared to accept racism as " just one of those things ". as a septuagenarian who has followed Celtic since my primary school days I can say without doubt I've heard the racist/ sectarian diatribe at almost EVERY ground in Scotland. So if proof is needed as to the extent of Scotland's shame, I would humbly submit that fact.

As for the ingrained racism at Ibrox, well, that's quite something else. What we have here is a club which in its original guise openly practiced discrimination. I believe it's also true to say they have done so with the help of many complicit fellow travelers. Media, Masonic Lodge, Orange Lodge politicians and more. A bit harsh ? Not for me. By turning the proverbial blind eye they too must carry a level of guilt. To return to my original point though, a moron is a moron regardless of which club they support. If it wasn't racism with them it would be something else. HH.

Last edited:
Only thing that would stop missiles,pitch invasions and racist singing is an automatic points deduction its the only thing these neanderthals listen to anything less than points deduction is just more of the same pish for example the young mob won't get to learn the old songs so it will be breed it out them 🤡been hearing that for years yet here we are with the UB they've took it upon themselves to fight this isnall very interesting sonbe sure to keep and eye out for anything offensive or sectarian and get it reported HH

Latest posts

Back