Sky or BT for the SPFL Coverage?

BT all the way! Although, please don' t have hun McLean n super salary anywhere near our Celtic games Do sky still have bagpipe music at the start of programs???

BT all the way! Although, please don' t have hun McLean n super salary anywhere near our Celtic games Do sky still have bagpipe music at the start of programs???
Thats not bagpipe music , its Boyd letting rip after another bag of monster munch

Just watching sky sports news there and their opening headlines failed to mention that any team outside of the glorious EPL played in the EL tonight. Plus ća change.
C'mon BT, outbid these tory fellating rats!

Just wondered while we await the results of the sealed bid auction, as it appears there is only going to be one broadcaster for the SPFL games, who would you rather see broadcast them,

SKY - with Haley McQueen along with Boyd& Commons with and I use this tongue in cheek Insightful commentary via Andy Walker

or

BT - with Daryl Currie and mainstay Chris Sutton, and others, but please get rid of Craigan a guy whos voice could eliminate the use of water board torture.

I would opt for BT
Both are shite I will just keep stealing aff the tinternet???

Back