Sky sports,

Latest news from sky sports ticker tape,Celtic to sign Lewis Morgan from black cats,you could not make it up fck sake, and this bunch of useless c—-s are sponsors of Scottish football ,when new contract starts,hh

Only watch the 90mins of live football now, no build up, no sky sports news, none of that results programme on a sat with charlie, jeff stelling et al, treat scottish football with contempt Ray

Latest news from sky sports ticker tape,Celtic to sign Lewis Morgan from black cats,you could not make it up fck sake, and this bunch of useless c—-s are sponsors of Scottish football ,when new contract starts,hh

Should we really expect any better from this useless bung of FUCKWITS
The only reason I ever watch SKY is it sometimes comes up as a stream

I used to pay the bastarts £120 a month for a complete package including ESPN shows how long ago it was but decided to boot them into touch

The apathy they show towards Scottish Football and by association their Scottish customers is derisory and morally disgraceful

With BT SPORT disappearing at the end of next season things will get worth as SKY will have even less reason to provide reasonable Scottish coverage

HH?

I used to pay the bastarts £120 a month for a complete package including ESPN shows how long ago it was but decided to boot them into touch

The apathy they show towards Scottish Football and by association their Scottish customers is derisory and morally disgraceful

With BT SPORT disappearing at the end of next season things will get worth as SKY will have even less reason to provide reasonable Scottish coverage

HH?
At least they got this right, priceless hun bastard

HH?
Kicked them into touch myself years ago,would not get away with this down south,they are making a joke of us,off course the powers in charge here are willing to sell their souls for a handful of sheckles,make us look like cheapskates,hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back