Sky Sports

Phil Mac saying that Sevco board are really unhappy about the statement released by Sevco yesterday (statement allegedly released without the boards knowledge) Phil saying the only thing still to be decided by the board is the date of Traynors departure.
Everyday is a shit show at the Bumhole Garden.

Last edited:
Phil Mac saying that Sevco board are really unhappy about the statement released by Sevco yesterday (statement allegedly released without the boards knowledge) Phil saying the only thing still to be decided by the board is the date of Traynors departure.
Everyday is a shit show at the Bumhole Garden.
Can we have the board convened today at ipox Richybhoy,, they say Wednesday is always a good day to get rid of your old shit..

HH.

On my road over here I stopped over at the sevco forum fallowfallow just on the of chance I would be able to read something sensible for a wee change,unfortunately,,,no change there.
They are debating the best way to generate money for the club,it looks like the bucket rattlers are now redundant,it would appear there is a more sophisticated sevco supporter on the horizon..
One comment was..
I,ve lost the plot wi SD.Surely any contract must be running out soon.They cant keep fuquin us over forever,,can they ???. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees they can and by the looks of things that,s exactly what Big Mike intends to do..
Another one wanted to sell more shares,as soon as I saw that things fell into place..
Dodgy Dave show,s up again just when an injection of cash is needed,,did he bring the cash with him ??,,did he bring shares with him,very probably...does he intend to sell the shares?? DEFINITELY..can anybody buy them,,sorry Bhoys ang Ghirls these shares are for halfwits only..

HH.

On my road over here I stopped over at the sevco forum fallowfallow just on the of chance I would be able to read something sensible for a wee change,unfortunately,,,no change there.
They are debating the best way to generate money for the club,it looks like the bucket rattlers are now redundant,it would appear there is a more sophisticated sevco supporter on the horizon..
One comment was..
I,ve lost the plot wi SD.Surely any contract must be running out soon.They cant keep fuquin us over forever,,can they ???. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees they can and by the looks of things that,s exactly what Big Mike intends to do..
Another one wanted to sell more shares,as soon as I saw that things fell into place..
Dodgy Dave show,s up again just when an injection of cash is needed,,did he bring the cash with him ??,,did he bring shares with him,very probably...does he intend to sell the shares?? DEFINITELY..can anybody buy them,,sorry Bhoys ang Ghirls these shares are for halfwits only..

HH.

Iโ€™m surprised the Huns havenโ€™t arranged another charity game (cough! cough!) with all the proceeds going to their favourite charity...THEMSELVES

Members online

Latest posts

Back