Skys reply

Did he not also splash out a small fortune on some diddy that was the brother of a half decent player? played him for about 20 minutes then hooked him cause he was shite, I wonder how much he got bunged for that.

Must be looking for another wee bung but I think that gravy boat has long since been scuttled.

His first game playing for the huns also saw a world record 21 players booked, cyber pint for the first to name the ex Celtic player who was the only one to avoid a yellow card in that game v Hibs.

Bonner?

This weekend I contacted sky regarding their apology for the Celtic fans protest v St Mirren.
I stated that, due to the country being in national mourning, I understood their need to apologise...
I asked, if sky worry about their viewers being offended so much, then why is it they never feel the need to apologise for the racist songs that are sung from another Glasgow club.
I educated them, a little, on the history of our club and why some fans may have felt the need to protest as they did. This is the response.

"Good Morning

Thanks for taking the time to contact SKY concerning the St Mirren Vs. Celtic match.

Under Ofcom guidelines, broadcasters are required to provide adequate protection to audiences from harmful and offensive material.

On this occasion – as with all of our broadcasts – Sky will take prompt action to mitigate any offence to their audience.

Thanks also for your comment regarding the history of Celtic football club and your feedback is welcome.

Kind Regards

Jackie

Viewer Relations"

The main purpose of my email was to point out what people are subjected to in Scotland every time they have the scum on their channel. "Fantastic atmosphere"...."Carnival atmosphere"....are some of the ways the singing at ibrox is described but not once has Sky apologised for the racism.

Jackie chose to ignore this completely.
Fair play to you lubo .we hear them singing about being up to their knees in Catholic blood for years and years iv tried for years to find a song of similar like being belted out by thousands of celtic supporters I can't find one.if that hateful song was continuously sung at ibrox and other grounds in Scotland and instead of it being about Catholics it was about blacks or Muslim people would sky continue to look the other way no they wouldn't. So when we hear James whale Jeremy Kyle and countless others calling celtic supporters scum for showing their opposition to the monarchy by singing and holding banners aloft and sky apologising on air I hope sky do the right thing and apologise to the Catholics of the world for vile hateful song.and if the word feinin is only meant to mean irish republicans think again they mean all Catholics.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back