Skys reply

Funnily enough during the minutes applause the camera panned to some players hands in Scotland team
Clearly he was clapping for the sake of it (golf clap) and they wanted to show it
The camera panned from his hands to his face and it was KT
They subtly made an effort to out him
I couldn’t believe what I was seeing
Of all the things going on in that minute some hun director/cameraman was thinking like a hun
Fucking fuming I was 🤬

Yep!

They have a clear agenda.....like Richybhoy said, money talks.....encourage everyone to cancel their subscriptions and tell them why

souness has described celtic as the unacceptable face of scottish football after the weekend protest . i would be interested to hear what his opinion of the anti catholic sectarian bile that is spewed from the stands at ibrox every week this has been swept under the carpet for too long and its time action and condemnation is taken against it
He will be quite happy, is there not video footage of him getting his players to sing the Billy boys when he was the manager

Him and his perm are a pair of despicable bastards. My mum and her 6 sisters all had the same hair do. What a horrible cunt of a man, a corrupt cheat too.
What did he say about the Liverpool fans booing the British national anthem at a recent cup final, Did he say they were the unacceptable face of English Football?
A former Liverpool player and manager working for Murdochs evil empire?
Tells you all you need to know about the calibre of the man.

As my Dad used to say "A liar, has to have a good memory"
Sadly, these fukwits are coming out from under their rocks, and spouting their guff for the MSM circus
Of course, MSM will not remind these cunts of their past, they prefer to stir the shit, as they have the platform for doing so
Keeps the zombie horde happy
Integrity is sorely lacking, in what passes for journalism in Scotland
SOURness, trying to stay relevant with the 'staunch'

HH

It's obvious sky think it's OK to wade knee deep in fenian blood other wise they would apologise to anyone watching who might be offended. Well done again to our member lubo in bringing this to their attention. I hope sky knows its not only celtic fans who are disgusted by this vile hateful song thiers thousands apon thousands of fans of other football clubs and sports who feel the same.fenians is used with a very broad brush stroke that covers all people of a Catholic persuasion that's a lot of viewers sky who think an apologie should be forth coming every time this vile song is blasted out on sky sports. Its make your mind up time the Catholic population will judge you by your actions or lack of.

Proof of Skys total contempt for Celtic and Celtic supporters.
The only weapon we have against them is the £.
They have been singing "up to their knees in our CATHOLIC blood" for over a century with the full knowledge of our board, who refuse to even acknowledge it never mind putting their full wait behind our fans to get it stopped.
In my experience with political issues, the stronger & higher up the push comes from, the better chance the issue has of success.
TBH with the best intensions & effort from the bhoys from the Noise.
At the end of the day we are only a group of Celtic supporter who have problem with a large Hun organization who make large profits from playing the anti Catholic/Irish agenda, with no political clout behind us. Their is Celtic liaison officer Paul (something) who has a contact on the board
maybe if we present him with the excellent emails between us and Sky & ask him to take it to the board.
The board have used him as a voice to them when we ask for a seat on the board.

They have been singing "up to their knees in our CATHOLIC blood" for over a century with the full knowledge of our board, who refuse to even acknowledge it never mind putting their full wait behind our fans to get it stopped.
In my experience with political issues, the stronger & higher up the push comes from, the better chance the issue has of success.
TBH with the best intensions & effort from the bhoys from the Noise.
At the end of the day we are only a group of Celtic supporter who have problem with a large Hun organization who make large profits from playing the anti Catholic/Irish agenda, with no political clout behind us. Their is Celtic liaison officer Paul (something) who has a contact on the board
maybe if we present him with the excellent emails between us and Sky & ask him to take it to the board.
The board have used him as a voice to them when we ask for a seat on the board.
John Paul Taylor is his name. Great liaison officer is JP.🍀🍀

OffCom is the way to go. If enough people contact them they might be embarrassed into forcing Sky to condemn sevvies.
They employ enough sevvies at Sky to know exactly what these songs are about.
How does ignoring racist and sectarian singing fit into the anti-discrimination narrative that Sky are constantly promoting?
They barely reported Kirk Brokenfoot getting an FA record ban for racially abusing James McLean.(a fan heard it and put in a complaint) Contrast that with their coverage of a “racist tweet”.
Andy “geez ma soup” Walker, Kris Void, Translation Scandal, Coverage of Dubai trip, selective replays, Jim bastard White and the female sevvie presenter plus Fat Swally, I rest my case.

Best thing to do with sky is unsubscribe. Don't pay the monies to them any more, I normally turn the sound off anyway. Esp when Walker Boyd etc are on .What I don't hear won't offend me. On this occasion with Lafferty you used knew it was coming. Can't keep it shut wants to impress the Billy boys. Same as Boyd he'll slip up on sky and that will be the end of him.🍀🍀

Members online

Back