Skys reply

Anyways ,
Fucking hate Souness, guys a fucking liar.

On signing Judas Johnson he states, Johnson

“He was wearing a cross round his neck and he explained that his wife bought it for him and that it was trendy. I had absolutely no issue with that, but I suggested to him that, at that time, some Rangers fans might see it differently.”

Souness has actually asked him about his crucifix, Johnson says they are trendy, aye so are jesus sandals:ROFLMAO:

“He says now: "I was naive about what Rangers were about. ( Naïve my arse you just told a Catholic to remove a Crucifix) In a sense, I was a 'foreigner' because I had left Edinburgh for a career played out entirely in England and Italy.”

Foriegner what a prick, when did he ever class Scotland as its own country?

"None of that religious stuff mattered to me. It used to be the second or third question when I was interviewed. Would I sign a Catholic? Of course I would.”

Savvy to understand that UEFA was breathing down the huns necks with their singin of hatred tunes towards Catholics.

souness has described celtic as the unacceptable face of scottish football after the weekend protest . i would be interested to hear what his opinion of the anti catholic sectarian bile that is spewed from the stands at ibrox every week this has been swept under the carpet for too long and its time action and condemnation is taken against it
Souness is a shit steerin rat that the Hun is too happy Tae print..yae wid think the scum bag wid keep his trap shut knowin what everybody now knows aboot him n the Ibrox cover up

This weekend I contacted sky regarding their apology for the Celtic fans protest v St Mirren.
I stated that, due to the country being in national mourning, I understood their need to apologise...
I asked, if sky worry about their viewers being offended so much, then why is it they never feel the need to apologise for the racist songs that are sung from another Glasgow club.
I educated them, a little, on the history of our club and why some fans may have felt the need to protest as they did. This is the response.

"Good Morning

Thanks for taking the time to contact SKY concerning the St Mirren Vs. Celtic match.

Under Ofcom guidelines, broadcasters are required to provide adequate protection to audiences from harmful and offensive material.

On this occasion – as with all of our broadcasts – Sky will take prompt action to mitigate any offence to their audience.

Thanks also for your comment regarding the history of Celtic football club and your feedback is welcome.

Kind Regards

Jackie

Viewer Relations"

The main purpose of my email was to point out what people are subjected to in Scotland every time they have the scum on their channel. "Fantastic atmosphere"...."Carnival atmosphere"....are some of the ways the singing at ibrox is described but not once has Sky apologised for the racism.

Jackie chose to ignore this completely.
Well done Lubo, at least you tried, and got that off your chest a bit
I expect nothing from state controlled media
She's just another 'employee', so the more things change, the more they stay the same
When the Huns are 'Up to their knees in Fenian blood' and it's allowed to go unchecked, when their players in the dressing room sing 'Sweet Caroline' and add FTP' and it's not called out ny broadcasters, then anything they have to say about Celtic FC, gets the rubber ear from me
Souness, giving it big licks, crying about the chants on the weekend...disgraceful...my Rangers supporting mate, met him, and said he's an absolute arse of a man, so again...rubber ear for the EBT man, as well

HH

E mail her back Lubo. “ As with all our broadcasts - Sky will take prompt action to mitigate any offence” , Can I ask when Sky will publicly condemn Anti Catholic and Anti Irish racist chanting? I can only assume Sky condone this chanting and singing or it would have been condemned before now. If the songs were about being up to the knees in the blood of Jews or Muslims would Sky condemn it or let it pass without comment? If you broadcast hate speech into home again without comment or condemnation you will be hearing from my solicitor.
Stop broadcasting hate speech into our homes.

I replied to sky pretty much saying what Richy said.......this was the response I recieved today.....

"Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your further email.

While we do appreciate your feedback, following on from our previous correspondence, we must inform you that Sky do not have anything further to add on this matter.

You will need to raise your concerns with Ofcom and I have provided their website details below:

Once again thank you for contacting Sky.

Kind Regards

Jackie

Viewer Relations"

LUBO

It would seem that Sky are in clear breach of the Ofcom guidelines that they purport to adhere to, as per the written reply received from Jackie, their viewers relations representative.

Jackie imo was trying to be clever. She very well may have left Sky extremely vulnerable to an action by her written statement on behalf of Sky. Sky now cannot hide or deflect from what their policy is on this matter, and they must be seen to abide by it.

A possible reply to Sky along the lines below, putting them on notice.

Jackie/Sky could/should be reminded of the fact that Sky are in obvious breach of Ofcom guidelines every time they fail to appropriately adhere to these guidelines, and as such are liable under law for failing to act promptly, when hate speech is clearly evident in their broadcasts. Which it is, when it is clearly evident from the stands at Ibrox and elsewhere. (Having video evidence of this would go a long way. Intimating it is available would set alarm bells ringing)

What do you think Lubo?

SKY POLICY:
Under Ofcom guidelines, broadcasters are required to provide adequate protection to audiences from harmful and offensive material.

On this occasion – as with all of our broadcasts – Sky will take prompt action to mitigate any offence to their audience.
Do we have enough evidence to pursue a class action against SKY as they clearly do not "provide adequate protection" against the racist and religious intolerance emanating from Ipox during home games????

I replied to sky pretty much saying what Richy said.......this was the response I recieved today.....

"Good Afternoon,

While we do appreciate your feedback, following on from our previous correspondence, we must inform you that Sky do not have anything further to add on this matter.

You will need to raise your concerns with Ofcom and I have provided their website details below:

Kind Regards

Jackie

Viewer Relations"
Thanks for informing me Jackie that you do not give a fuck and are aware that ofcom are a toothless organisation or you would be shiting yourselves, so to best serve my own interest i have just unsubcribed, my entire family and friends and bought a firestick which allows me to view all your shite if I so desire for free and to be honest even that is too expensive for the shite and wankstains your company employs, have a great one Jackie.

This weekend I contacted sky regarding their apology for the Celtic fans protest v St Mirren.
I stated that, due to the country being in national mourning, I understood their need to apologise...
I asked, if sky worry about their viewers being offended so much, then why is it they never feel the need to apologise for the racist songs that are sung from another Glasgow club.
I educated them, a little, on the history of our club and why some fans may have felt the need to protest as they did. This is the response.

"Good Morning

Thanks for taking the time to contact SKY concerning the St Mirren Vs. Celtic match.

Thanks also for your comment regarding the history of Celtic football club and your feedback is welcome.

Kind Regards

Jackie

Viewer Relations"

The main purpose of my email was to point out what people are subjected to in Scotland every time they have the scum on their channel. "Fantastic atmosphere"...."Carnival atmosphere"....are some of the ways the singing at ibrox is described but not once has Sky apologised for the racism.

Jackie chose to ignore this completely.
Nice one lubo and like Richybhoy & others have said I would email her back about the scum 👏👏

"Good Afternoon,

Kind Regards

Jackie

Viewer Relations"
Proof of Skys total contempt for Celtic and Celtic supporters.
The only weapon we have against them is the £.

Proof of Skys total contempt for Celtic and Celtic supporters.
The only weapon we have against them is the £.
Funnily enough during the minutes applause the camera panned to some players hands in Scotland team
Clearly he was clapping for the sake of it (golf clap) and they wanted to show it
The camera panned from his hands to his face and it was KT
They subtly made an effort to out him
I couldn’t believe what I was seeing
Of all the things going on in that minute some hun director/cameraman was thinking like a hun
Fucking fuming I was 🤬

Latest posts

Back