Sleep

Can't recommend any legal pick me ups but I do recommend getting off that RB. That and good sleeping habits and you may not need a pick me up. A friend recommends tablets with Valerian as a herbal sleep aid. You take care lass.

Can't recommend any legal pick me ups but I do recommend getting off that RB. That and good sleeping habits and you may not need a pick me up. A friend recommends tablets with Valerian as a herbal sleep aid. You take care lass.

Aw how cute are you ?. Thanks lemon

You could try Calomile tea or one of the fruit or herbal tea, but ditch the cans but not all at once but make a positive effort to cut done to zero but replace it with something else at the moment you are topping up your caffeine level each day and this is what you need to reduce,best of luck Jim

Shucks?. I actually work with young people many who are addicts of some description Maria and I have seen the damage red bull does to their mental health.

Thats it stopped been drinking it for years. I swapped the russian for it.

Vodka or redbull so just swapped.

I don’t like tea or coffee never drank them and i like my teeth to stay white so looks like i need to drink council juice from now on ??

Thanx a lot bhoys y’all really helped me get through my shift and when i left the office they were all alive haha

Thats me home and just gonna chill out.

You bhoys are the very best. RESPECT ???

You could try Calomile tea or one of the fruit or herbal tea, but ditch the cans but not all at once but make a positive effort to cut done to zero but replace it with something else at the moment you are topping up your caffeine level each day and this is what you need to reduce,best of luck Jim

Jim your a wee cutie too. Thanx pal ??

manuka honey mix wi hot/warm water or take a tablespoon full ,old ex's vegan cure but worked for me

The drink not the ex (feckn hippy types)

Melatonin. I use it when I am doing long trips going through different time zones on long haul flights and having to work and get used to the different times

5mg pill gets me a nights sleep 6-8 hours

There is an alternative to all these remedies of course........ You could get someone to do what the a-team used to do to B A Barakas when he refused to fly. Break a 4 X 2 plank across his head. That'd put anyone to sleep!

Members online

Latest posts

Back