Sleep

M

Maria

Soz but i am having bother sleeping just now so don’t say aw thats no football, trust me its no cricket either ?

It looks like a day of hellin an hour or 2 and i need to be sharp. Not gonna happen today ?

Do any of you wonderful people know of any herbal remedies or old wives tales that actually work

Prepared to pretty much try anything, within reason.

I know its no football but don’t go crackers with a ghirl who just wants to sleep. Aaaargh

Thanx for your consideration and soz aboot the 2 mins off yer life reading this pish ?

Aw thanx Bertie i have 2 a day. I love all my soapy stuff but i have tried most things i can think off

The hot bath
Hit chocolate
Pillow sleep spray
Excercise
Sleeping tablets but they are addictive an its no a good idea for me.
Even tried lavender baby johnsons bath and i hate the smell of lavender.

Now i have to get ready for work reconcilliations so all date and number based and i think squinty eye dave king would see better than me just now. ?

He’d probs rip the company off though ?

I drink a lot of sugar free redbull through the day perhaps thats causing this grief

Who knows.

Thanks Bertie. You rock.

Is Redbull not full of caffiene? :eek:

Surely caffeine wouldn’t keep you wakened all through the night ?

I dont drink coffee so not aux fais with that but i have drunk juice like cola and never noticed any problems.

You think thats what it is K?

Oh shit i drink about 8 cans a day. Oops ???

Surely caffeine wouldn’t keep you wakened all through the night ?

I dont drink coffee so not aux fais with that but i have drunk juice like cola and never noticed any problems.

You think thats what it is K?

Oh shit i drink about 8 cans a day. Oops ???

Offfft 8 cans lol

Yeah, that's not gonna help. I'm not sure how much caffiene's in RB tho.

I drink coffee in the taxi, I changed to decaff, and don't get the same agitation/anxiety. :D

It doesnt make me anxious but if cutting down gets me some Zzz then im happy to gie it a bash.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much caffeine is in a can of Red Bull Zero Calories?
As is the same with Red Bull Energy Drink and Red Bull Sugarfree, Red Bull Zero Calories contains 32 mg of caffeine per 100 ml, which is 80 mg per 250 ml can. This is the same amount of caffeine as in a cup of coffee.

https://energydrink.redbull.com/caffeine-in-red-bull-zero-calories

So how many coffee’s does a coffee drink take a day pal.

The bad boys i drink are the 500 mil cans 3 of them and 4 330m cans ???

Am cool am just really tired and not looking forward to pretending how sharp and on it i am gonna have to be today.

Days are long gone when a woulda took a pick me up.

So a guess am fkd ???

Still at least i can laugh.

Am cool am just really tired and not looking forward to pretending how sharp and on it i am gonna have to be today.

So a guess am fkd ???

Ye'll be fine ;)

For Jaysus sake Maria, why are ye drinking that piss? That shite would take paint off a gate. If you cut that out, you should be ok. If that doesn't work try cbd oil. My friend takes it for sleeping and swears by it. It's also great for pain and other ailments!

Does Red
Offfft 8 cans lol

Yeah, that's not gonna help. I'm not sure how much caffiene's in RB tho.

I drink coffee in the taxi, I changed to decaff, and don't get the same agitation/anxiety. :D

Bull have caffeine in?
I thought it had Paul and Linda McCartney

HH?

So a guess am fkd ???

Red Bull is jam packed with caffeine, Maria so you were defo overdosing on the stuff and even if you manage to get to sleep it can wake you up at odd hours as your body starts to crave it's caffeine hit. It can pick you up but has some serious side effects like a rapid heartbeat or arrhythmia which will can make you feel unwell. Bin it and stick to your coffee then switch to decaff after teatime.

Back