Sleep

Soz but i am having bother sleeping just now so don’t say aw thats no football, trust me its no cricket either ?

It looks like a day of hellin an hour or 2 and i need to be sharp. Not gonna happen today ?

Do any of you wonderful people know of any herbal remedies or old wives tales that actually work

Prepared to pretty much try anything, within reason.

I know its no football but don’t go crackers with a ghirl who just wants to sleep. Aaaargh

Thanx for your consideration and soz aboot the 2 mins off yer life reading this pish ?
I tried some of these Night Nurse things a while ago. Took a couple of hrs mind you .... She got me to sleep eventually. Night Broony probably more your speed Maria.

At least yer pipes will be clean. ?

Damn tootin. You want me to keep telling you about all my lovely molten brown bath n shower fragrance soapy stuff.

It sure beats yer PP all day long ghirl. Now be nice if you want more tips naughty shammy tut tut ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously no more of this hilarity on the forum. Back to convo for our crazy banter.

?

Sorry bhoys too many opportunities for me n shammy there to jog on banter we usually keep for pm.

Soz guys. ?

Apart from the mentioned tips above ? drop into a pound shop and have a look at the diy bit. They usually have packs of squishy ear plugs. Cuts out those daft wee noises that you seem to tune into.
My sleep is fooked. With the shifts I do I'm rarely asleep before 2am. Doesn't matter if I'm up a 7am, working at 12. Finished at 4pm or midnight. In any set week my start and finish times can switch up to 8hrs several times a week.
I know it well

Apart from the mentioned tips above ? drop into a pound shop and have a look at the diy bit. They usually have packs of squishy ear plugs. Cuts out those daft wee noises that you seem to tune into.
My sleep is fooked. With the shifts I do I'm rarely asleep before 2am. Doesn't matter if I'm up a 7am, working at 12. Finished at 4pm or midnight. In any set week my start and finish times can switch up to 8hrs several times a week.
I know it well

Dead right, Bobo, shift work just isn't good for the old sleep hormone which tells us when to sleep and when to get up.
Life expectancy for shift workers is lower than the rest of the population. Hope that's cheered you up and you sleep well tonight knowing that. ?

Dead right, Bobo, shift work just isn't good for the old sleep hormone which tells us when to sleep and when to get up.
Life expectancy for shift workers is lower than the rest of the population. Hope that's cheered you up and you sleep well tonight knowing that. ?
Nice one Shamrock, right cheery of you. Think the long term unemployed might be even worse off though. It's what I think of when I'm doing shifts?

Nice one Shamrock, right cheery of you. Think the long term unemployed might be even worse off though. It's what I think of when I'm doing shifts?
Life expectancy is shorter in Dundee on account of young punks trying to stab you for some strange reason.

For the long-term unemployed, I think there's subliminal messages in the Jeremy Kyle show, similar to playing death metal records backwards.

Life expectancy is shorter in Dundee on account of young punks trying to stab you for some strange reason.

For the long-term unemployed, I think there's subliminal messages in the Jeremy Kyle show, similar to playing death metal records backwards.
What the fuck is going on in the modern world mate, most punks (not all) in my youth used to be the coolest dudes around. To busy getting high to be bothering folks, miss those days man.

Members online

Latest posts

Back