Slip'n Snake - Gerrard, Rodgers contract extensions, just don't take Lenny for granted, Mr Lawwell

not everything can be forgiven , just move past it , try create something positive from it, so the darkness is dragged into the light

Watching Lenny's press conference I see a more mature confident man than the Lenny first time around. He is using the squad better than Rodgers did and he seems to be getting more tactically astute. The team are far more attractive to watch and I look forward to Lenny celebrating with the bhoys after 10IAR - it wouldn't be the same without him. Lawwell certainly took McGinn's signing for granted, a colossal mistake, but I somehow can't see Lenny going anywhere for a long time.

Watching Lenny's press conference I see a more mature confident man than the Lenny first time around. He is using the squad better than Rodgers did and he seems to be getting more tactically astute. The team are far more attractive to watch and I look forward to Lenny celebrating with the bhoys after 10IAR - it wouldn't be the same without him. Lawwell certainly took McGinn's signing for granted, a colossal mistake, but I somehow can't see Lenny going anywhere for a long time.
The way I have been rude to you was really not very nice.

I dont agree with most of what you say

But I genuinely wish you well and good luck for the future

God bless

If there is any truth in the report about slippy G then sevco 2012 may have taking yet another BIG gamble on the level of the kent one .

Are they expecting a cup win tomorrow ,or do they know something us mere customers don,t
Has there been another dinner date at the hotel du vin and some of the suits have gotten together to agree to throwing sevco 2012 a bone (all in the best interest of Scottish football you know ).

How will giving Slippy a contract till 2024 pan out if he comes up short this season again , It doesn't make sense to me to give him an extension and better terms on the eve of a cup final ,it would have made more sense to offer it in january ,were he could be a cup winner in the last 32 of EL and have got a result at CP .

then again it,s the SMSM were talking about here ,STV understands ,it will be interesting to hear Slippy G,s answer when asked the question before the match .
They will ask it ,won't they
HH

The way I have been rude to you was really not very nice.

I dont agree with most of what you say

But I genuinely wish you well and good luck for the future

God bless

This was probably the cruellest thing you could have done to Thai Tina. S/he wants the abuse; their entire MO is to post things which will provoke abuse. Some kinda masochistic thing going on there.

Members online

Latest posts

Back