Slip'n Snake - Gerrard, Rodgers contract extensions, just don't take Lenny for granted, Mr Lawwell

I once took the back window of a bus out with a catapult when I was 14, should I be banned from all public travel? where does this .. you once did something wrong thing stop?
This comment is about as useful as a salad to Kris Boyd. Thanks for stopping by.

that disnae make sense, what about the Irish rugby team
Wow baybee; thons a cross-sport tangent mo chara.
What about the Irish rugby team indeed.
Neither Adams or McGuiness wore a rugby shirt afaik but am open to corrections so don't see the connection.
The Ireland rugby team are a 32 county organisation like the GAA. There is no norn irn where rugby is concerned.
What was your point again?

Wow baybee; thons a cross-sport tangent mo chara.
What about the Irish rugby team indeed.
Neither Adams or McGuiness wore a rugby shirt afaik but am open to corrections so don't see the connection.
The Ireland rugby team are a 32 county organisation like the GAA. There is no norn irn where rugby is concerned.
What was your point again?
See below, oh and ah don't expect wee nicola tae run aboot wearin a scotland tap!

we don't all know the politics and life experiences behind the thoughts given here, but I find those of people drunk to be the most engaging, especially if not politically correct

we don't all know the politics and life experiences behind the thoughts given here, but I find those of people drunk to be the most engaging, especially if not politically correct
Do please critique the 'political correctness' of my thoughts with particular attention to the last 800 years of Irish history.

Back