Slippy’s failure,

Ray

Read various comments, on other forums in the last hours,re slippy,whether it was folly to engage him in the job!think Keith jackass on the bog roll ,was actually questionable to take him on?latest comments from slippy ,was not my fault ,players to blame, sorry pal ,you are in charge , admit YOU are the failure ,also three of the players in are on the way out ,inc Davis, whom we were told was to be the driving force along with De fud,!seems to be some sort of suggestion he won’t be her for long ,all rumours just now, watch this space as they say ,come on the hoops ,let’s bury this sob once and for all, hh

He's already failed on 3 out of 4 of the expectations this season, Lge Cup- Failed to make final, Scottish Cup- Failed to make final, Europa Lge- Failed to get out of Group,, SPL- Finishing 2nd would be failure again.

☘️HAIL HAIL☘️

If the players aren't playing for him as there are rumours that he's lost the dressing-room, then finishing second might not be guaranteed.

I am loving their pain, will slippy jump or will he be pushed? Can they afford to push him? They will whip the Sevconian Hunnite propaganda machine in to a frenzy of negative stories about the well known English Catholic who masquerades as a manager at Sevco. They will try their best to get him to walk away with nothing. They are stuck with a useless rookie manager and can't afford to sack him. I can see trouble ahead for Slippy, the very media who told the Peepul he was the greatest now have to bring him down in a bid to get him to leave. It's gonna get dirty, cos dirty is what they do best. Wait till we take five aff them again, then the fun will start for real.
Rich

Read various comments, on other forums in the last hours,re slippy,whether it was folly to engage him in the job!think Keith jackass on the bog roll ,was actually questionable to take him on?latest comments from slippy ,was not my fault ,players to blame, sorry pal ,you are in charge , admit YOU are the failure ,also three of the players in are on the way out ,inc Davis, whom we were told was to be the driving force along with De fud,!seems to be some sort of suggestion he won’t be her for long ,all rumours just now, watch this space as they say ,come on the hoops ,let’s bury this sob once and for all, hh
https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2019/03/15/big-mike-would-really-like-his-money/

He'll be back coaching the Liverpool U18s next year with a nice bit of compo in the bank ?No way they'll stick with him when we get 9,the huns will turn on him.

The biggest laugh is that they can't afford to pay him off and will want him to do walking away. Maybe an EPL club will pay King £9m to take him off the Ipox payroll, then again.................

I am loving their pain, will slippy jump or will he be pushed? Can they afford to push him? They will whip the Sevconian Hunnite propaganda machine in to a frenzy of negative stories about the well known English Catholic who masquerades as a manager at Sevco. They will try their best to get him to walk away with nothing. They are stuck with a useless rookie manager and can't afford to sack him. I can see trouble ahead for Slippy, the very media who told the Peepul he was the greatest now have to bring him down in a bid to get him to leave. It's gonna get dirty, cos dirty is what they do best. Wait till we take five aff them again, then the fun will start for real.
Rich
He knew what he was getting into ????no sympathy for him,can only think he was so desperate to get into managing,he throw all his scruples out the window, deserves all he gets, have a feeling this will haunt him for a long time !!!hh

What makes you think he ever had scruples, Ray? He was the one acquitted of assault and allowed his 'mates' to be the patsys.
He did indeed ,that was another,’scruples ‘throwing time, makes himself a self serving righteous git,condemns sectarian abuse yet stands by and listens to the crap thrown at stevie clark! you are right if he did have scruples he would walk out!hh

Members online

No members online now.

Back