Slippy’s failure,

Fat Wank DJ giving it the auld Dec 29th & how the gap wiz closed at that time!????Honestly if there's a Thicker Fukin Dik oot the av neva heard him!!????Got Fans foning in sayin there's Nae progress & yet this Wank Puppet Cheerleader still clinging on tae 'The league's no gon PISH' ?????????..According tae Fat Boy their Academies flourishing?????????

Fat Wank DJ giving it the auld Dec 29th & how the gap wiz closed at that time!????Honestly if there's a Thicker Fukin Dik oot the av neva heard him!!????Got Fans foning in sayin there's Nae progress & yet this Wank Puppet Cheerleader still clinging on tae 'The league's no gon PISH' ?????????..According tae Fat Boy their Academies flourishing?????????
Fat Wank DJ is known in Dundee as the Fat Fintry Fuck. Either name is acceptable though as are many other monikers to describe the fat arsehole.
Rich

Ha ha SP very good, a wee in joke there, shams being the gang from the Fintry area of Dundee, that's why Fat Wank DJ is also the Fat Fintry Fuck, Charlie Adam the Hun is also fae Fintry...must be something in the water there SP
Rich
Don't know what water Davie Dodds drank, but it must have been rancid with the distortion it caused in his face.

Then again, water is the natural habitat of the salmon-puss

Don't know what water Davie Dodds drank, but it must have been rancid with the distortion it caused in his face.

Then again, water is the natural habitat of the salmon-puss

Remember the song
Davie Dodds elephant man, Davis Dodds is the elephant man,
Thousands singing it with their arms pretending to be elephant trunks is one of the funniest things I have ever seen at a match.
When he was born the midwife battered fuck oot his mother and every clock in the hospital stopped. Maryfield hospital closed doon shortly after when staff refused to work there on account of the horrors they had seen there. People are unable to eat in his presence. He found his natural home at The Bastard Garden for Scunners.
Rich

Remember the song
Thousands singing it with their arms pretending to be elephant trunks is one of the funniest things I have ever seen at a match.
When he was born the midwife battered fuck oot his mother and every clock in the hospital stopped. Maryfield hospital closed doon shortly after when staff refused to work there on account of the horrors they had seen there. People are unable to eat in his presence. He found his natural home at The Bastard Garden for Scunners.
Rich
Hahaha Hahaha hahaha

I was the second to last bairn born at Maryfield, I think it was me that was the straw that broke that particular camels back.

Even the ugly tree got Dutch elm when that ugly fucker fell oot it.

Remember the song
Rich

That yin skelped every branch of the ugly tree on his way down. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back