SLIPPY and Ref,

He's been gettin a free pass this season,should have been off in the cup final,sneaky, cowardly piece of shit!
Exactly MD. The same "experts" who were insisting Jullien should be getting booked midweek against Cluj after his third foul for minor offences were all silent about Morelos's lack of punishment in the LC Final.

Ignoring the deliberate stamp on Jullien's Achilles because clearly the refs missed that or he would have been sent off (although the lack of retrospective punishment is bewildering) but he committed 8 fouls and never got warned.

Plus on 3 occasions the re ageed with us that he hadn't been fouled when he dived theatrically (each one should be a bookable offence in its own right) and after each one he threw a hissy fit tantrum that again went unpunished.

This was not an isolated performance by him as his petulant behaviour against Aberdeen earlier in the week was not much better, yet was ignored by the referees and media. I'm sure if you watched more of their games then I'm sure you'd be able to say the same after these too.

This is just another ploy by slippy ahead of every game he plays this halfwit in.
In my opinion slippy is forewarning every referee in the land that if he hands out any colour of card to moreorless he better make sure the cameras prove him right...this is a form of bullying..he is trying to instill fear into every referee they come up against,and so far it is working..as ipox proved as Hampden proved,as Fir Park proved..
As ex sevco and SFA cheif exec Gordon Smith said last week,,if there had been VAR at Hampden moreorless would have gone in the first half followed by arfield,,need we say anymore..

HH.

Last time the hubcap dealer was greetin' about refs they got four penalties in one game soon after.
If they are still on our coat-tails or worse come the 29th we'd better be wary of the biggest stitch-up since Doctor Frankenstein put those monkeys back together.

Members online

Latest posts

Back