Slippy off to villa ?

To be honest I really don't care whether he stays or he goes as I don't rate him at all. The only sadness is that I actually quite like Villa so it will be a shame hoping they beat every week.
Still I'm sure that Derek McInnes is waiting in the wings desperate to get the call to go back to his favourites. So it could be win win for the bhoys.

To be honest I really don't care whether he stays or he goes as I don't rate him at all. The only sadness is that I actually quite like Villa so it will be a shame hoping they beat every week.
Still I'm sure that Derek McInnes is waiting in the wings desperate to get the call to go back to his favourites. So it could be win win for the bhoys.
In all honesty if I was a Villa fan I don’t think I would be happy with this appointment but having said that he did win 55 out of a possible 9🙄💩

Believe it if it happens. If he does go and Villa get relegated bang goes the Liverpool dream job.
Massive mistake Ally,he would need to finish at least a third of the way up the Premiership table before he is even looked at by Liverpool and that wont happen anytime soon..
Slippy is not the loss everybody thinks he is,,Beale is the man at the cesspit who pulls all the strings.

HH.

I think it is a big mistake on slippy,s part even thinking about taking the Villa job,I dont see this as a guy with a load of confidence,I see it as a guy with a load of arrogance,one trophy in 3 years from the second biggest supported club in Scotland does not make an English Premiership Manager..
Somebody said the Villa job could cost him the Liverpool job,I think it will cost him a Premiership job.

HH

Members online

No members online now.

Back