Slippy off to villa ?

248179535_10160110712277608_1765945681458510830_n.jpg

Buy the Blue Nose you love a Villa top for Christmas

Don't forget to point out where it's made

1636819070669.png

Rumours circulating that GVB had knocked back the huns, was offered the same type of 1 year rolling contract that we give our managers, was told that a least 2 high level players have to be sold next window, with no incoming players, unless, loan deals or free transfers (unlikely as no one’s deals end mid season), has left the London meeting with no announcement other than saying the meeting was “positive” just like Graham Murty’s covid test results.

huns now looking at other (cheaper) options, most likely Grahamvanny van Murtyhorst in the dug out for the next game

Rumours circulating that GVB had knocked back the huns, was offered the same type of 1 year rolling contract that we give our managers, was told that a least 2 high level players have to be sold next window, with no incoming players, unless, loan deals or free transfers (unlikely as no one’s deals end mid season), has left the London meeting with no announcement other than saying the meeting was “positive” just like Graham Murty’s covid test results.

huns now looking at other (cheaper) options, most likely Grahamvanny van Murtyhorst in the dug out for the next game
He appears to have flown back to Holland tonight
I've seen a tweet saying what you have but nothing official yet

Hello Murty my old friend
Your gonna lead the huns again
No more back-flips you will be doing
Cos maybe Dave King will be suing
For the loans that he made were
Maybe not paid back
It's only half the craic
Dismal is the sound of Sevco

10,000 Fenians I have known
Who say the fuckin cover's blown
How the fuck can they keep spending
When no one's left to do the lending
And Douglas Park has an empty petrol tank
Nevermind the bank
What kinda stupid cunt
Gets bankrupted by Sevco

Hello Murty my old friend
Your gonna lead the huns again
No more back-flips you will be doing
Cos maybe Dave King will be suing
For the loans that he made were
Maybe not paid back
It's only half the craic
Dismal is the sound of Sevco

10,000 Fenians I have known
Who say the fuckin cover's blown
How the fuck can they keep spending
When no one's left to do the lending
And Douglas Park has an empty petrol tank
Nevermind the bank
What kinda stupid cunt
Gets bankrupted by Sevco
👏👏👏

My view on it is this

Cheap Option
McInnis or Murty to see them through the season.

They know they have to lose two players for decent money plus Goldson in January and at the end of the season.
They aim to finish second because Ange will steam roll them and that squad now isn't good enough never mind if we strengthen .
Knowing they can't win the league they take the 15 point deduction and go into Administration.
Debt written off and they start again.

No matter who many second car lots you own or how many buses you rent out you can't keep plowing money like that into a basket case

Back