Slippy off to villa ?

If not Van Bronckhurst, then I think Barry Ferguson, with Defoe as assistant manager. But Steve Davis really pulling the footballing strings.
FergusHUN has done nothing in ihs management career, he’s a poor man’s Neil Lennon,
With slippy taking 90% of the coaches with him, that only leaves Murty, the goalkeeper coach and part time coach/player Defoe to organise/take training apart from perennial emergency stop gap, Murty none of them has a clue how to take training, scout the opposition, pick a team or motivate depressed want away players

next game is the semi final at hampden against hibs…..hibs had them by the throat last time, until the referee helped them out with the sending aff, for the leg breaking tackle that never happened 😡
Hopefully with a near 50/50% spilt in the crowd the mason in the black won’t be influenced he the huns screams for imaginary tackles

perhaps we should run a book on what time the sending aff/penalty will be 😡

My view on it is this

Cheap Option
McInnis or Murty to see them through the season.

They know they have to lose two players for decent money plus Goldson in January and at the end of the season.
They aim to finish second because Ange will steam roll them and that squad now isn't good enough never mind if we strengthen .
Knowing they can't win the league they take the 15 point deduction and go into Administration.
Debt written off and they start again.

No matter who many second car lots you own or how many buses you rent out you can't keep plowing money like that into a basket case
Stranger things have happened....they may try to get the season voided if we're dancing 🕺 it...

Stranger things have happened....they may try to get the season voided if we're dancing 🕺 it...

I don't think they'll get the league voided unless there is a massive spike in COVID cases.
However if they are losing by say 10 points and they can still stick in second and drop another 15 then they might go for it.
All this talk of Gerrard coming in for Kent and Aribo for £50 million is toss
He knows what they paid for them, what they are worth and how skint Sevco are.

FergusHUN has done nothing in ihs management career, he’s a poor man’s Neil Lennon,
With slippy taking 90% of the coaches with him, that only leaves Murty, the goalkeeper coach and part time coach/player Defoe to organise/take training apart from perennial emergency stop gap, Murty none of them has a clue how to take training, scout the opposition, pick a team or motivate depressed want away players

next game is the semi final at hampden against hibs…..hibs had them by the throat last time, until the referee helped them out with the sending aff, for the leg breaking tackle that never happened 😡
Hopefully with a near 50/50% spilt in the crowd the mason in the black won’t be influenced he the huns screams for imaginary tackles

perhaps we should run a book on what time the sending aff/penalty will be 😡
Who do you think?

I think it's really short sighted of clubs going after their ex players as managers, go for the best manager available to you, who they played for or supported as a child should be the least of your concerns. If Tesco were looking to employ a senior manager I don't think they'd overlook a talent because they shopped at Asda!
The hun interest in GVB seems to start and finish with he used to play for us, hope they get him because he doesn't seem very outstanding to me.

I think it's really short sighted of clubs going after their ex players as managers, go for the best manager available to you, who they played for or supported as a child should be the least of your concerns. If Tesco were looking to employ a senior manager I don't think they'd overlook a talent because they shopped at Asda!
The hun interest in GVB seems to start and finish with he used to play for us, hope they get him because he doesn't seem very outstanding to me.
I thought he was pretty strong at feyenoord?

I would be surprised if he took it, unless he was given lotta cash to build his own team.

I would be surprised if he took it, unless he was given lotta cash to build his own team.

An unassuming nature isn't what the Klan prefers... entitlement uber alles is what they are looking for.

An unassuming nature isn't what the Klan prefers... entitlement uber alles is what they are looking for.
Exactly and thats why i would be surprised if he touched it unless he backed by dutch merchant wealth?

Now i heard laudrup in glasgow this weekend

I think he is more likely someone who might take it if his brother fancies it.

i wonder if one of their hidden money men is a danish billionaire

When i had a look on FF, one prick commented, "he'll look great in a suit and brogues". Are these muppets for real?
Never mind can he do the job, will he win us things, will he attract players?
So I take it they wont employ a tracksuit Manager, thats Klopp, Guardiola, oot the windae then.

Any manager is going to have his work cut out for him if he's willing to take it on without a war chest to bring in his own players. That won't suit a lot of applicants unless they are gullible enough to believe the profit and loss columns have got mixed up.

Think he won a league and a cup in about 4 years? So better than Slippy. But to then go to China didn't seem very ambitious other than no doubt getting paid a shit load.

When i had a look on FF, one prick commented, "he'll look great in a suit and brogues". Are these muppets for real?
Never mind can he do the job, will he win us things, will he attract players?
So I take it they wont employ a tracksuit Manager, thats Klopp, Guardiola, oot the windae then.
He'll need to buy his brogues cos they fuckers couldny afford to buy him a pair of laces!! 😹😹

Think he won a league and a cup in about 4 years? So better than Slippy. But to then go to China didn't seem very ambitious other than no doubt getting paid a shit load.
id never heard of win jansen when he came here, he managed to outfox the cash rich teddies coming from an obscure role at feyenoord

Im sure feyenoord had a similar catastrophe to rangers in they collapsed

they call themselves the people

And well I suspect GVB has. decent contacts in world of tax dodgers, probably why he fancied china imho

I think he would be a good choice for them in many ways but i cant see him touching it while they are insolvent

I don't think they'll get the league voided unless there is a massive spike in COVID cases.
However if they are losing by say 10 points and they can still stick in second and drop another 15 then they might go for it.
All this talk of Gerrard coming in for Kent and Aribo for £50 million is toss
He knows what they paid for them, what they are worth and how skint Sevco are.
And if he’s any kind of manager at all, he’ll know they ain’t making Villa better..

Members online

Latest posts

Back