Slippy running scared

Huns got him on a free...Souness buys him for £8 million 6 months later!!! Hopefully slippy doesn't convince villa to part with £100 million for fatboy and Kunt!!!!
Souness signed Boumsong for Newcastle from Deidco for a big fee. A few months later Souness gets an EBT payment.

Souness signed Barry Baw Bag for Blackburn from Deidco for, nae laughing noo, 5m. A few months later Souness gets an EBT payment.

Souness signs Tugay for Blackburn from Deidco again for many millions. A few months later Souness gets an EBT payment.

It was in the documentary that got the BBC banned from the House of Filth.

Need to keep an eye on that if slippy goes...was there not some dodgy deal involving a hun player moving for over the odds the last time they needed help?? Was it Boumsong to Newcastle or something?? And an ex hun, who was taking money from both clubs was involved?? Maybe Souness???
I have been telling you guys that Celtic would win the league (maybe even a double or a treble) and that Slippy would be gone before March is oot. Looks like the first part of the prophesy is coming true already....

Ok, no laughing at the back,
Who will he take with him, player wise? I'll go Kunt.
Honestly, don't think that he'll take any of them. He knows that none of them have the talent to play in the EPL. At a stretch possibly Ryan Jack as alongside Mcginn, it would give him a platform in midfield to build around. It won't be long before he's having a go at the refs, as he has got used to the mibs helping his team "a bit like English refs and Liverpool". I'm sure he will be asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement when he leaves the skum. As I'm sure that those in charge at castle greyskull won't be wanting any of their little racist secrets /plots out into the open. In the meantime if he goes who will replace him, probably an ex-player already steeped in their glorious traditions. "bigotry, sectarianism and racism". HH and coybig.

Is that £2.9M for Beale and £100k for Gerrard and McAllister?
it could be Sevco offered AV 3 million to get them off their books

They paid off Dodgy Dave to leave

Why no pay off his chosen one since he may no longer be getting paid from the Trust of secret agreements?

:p

might cost more than 3 million to pay him off but if they can offload him to another club they might just save money with a 3 million sweetener paid over the rest of his gardening contract in installments like most of their secret agrrements in the bermuda triangle of secret deals

they still havent paid of big mike and maybe he might take less if the secrets remain intact and keeping the Kingster silent might mean he gets a cheque to stay silent about the trust funds in the caribean near bermuda trianglulation

All just speculation but sometimes to accumulate speculation is required :p:p:p

Last edited:
Honestly, don't think that he'll take any of them. He knows that none of them have the talent to play in the EPL. At a stretch possibly Ryan Jack as alongside Mcginn, it would give him a platform in midfield to build around. It won't be long before he's having a go at the refs, as he has got used to the mibs helping his team "a bit like English refs and Liverpool". I'm sure he will be asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement when he leaves the skum. As I'm sure that those in charge at castle greyskull won't be wanting any of their little racist secrets /plots out into the open. In the meantime if he goes who will replace him, probably an ex-player already steeped in their glorious traditions. "bigotry, sectarianism and racism". HH and coybig.

There would be a good few to choose from then…

Members online

Latest posts

Back