Slippy running scared

Cannot believe that any established manager who has worked at EPL level or equivalent will step into that cesspit.
Its well documented they are a car crash financially and the klan despised everywhere.
Its gotta be somebody like McInnes.
Maybe they’ll bring McLeish back for another stint.
Outside possibility of Alex Neil I suppose, he did get a stab at the EPL, decent manager to be honest.
Cannot believe for one second that Slippy will take any of the dross to Villa…that will be the biggest slap in the face to the klan.
Not a one of them good enough, not for a team fighting for survival.

This was the greatest transfer ever. It looked so glaringly obvious that it was duch a dodgy deal that the police investigating bungs and illegal transfer dealings raided Ibrokes. They then found evidence of the dodgy side letters for the EBT payments and passed them onto HMRC.

Hector had previously told Deadco that the way they were using the EBT system was illegal and to cease a couple of years earlier but instead they had actually increased these types of contracts. HMRC then had the evidence that rangers had denied existed and had hidden from the taxman.

This led to the downfall and death of the cheating bastards (though they did manage to steal more silverware using illegally paid and registered players they could not have legality afforded).

And it was Souness who had received an EBT payment shortly before massively paying over the odds for a Govan Galactico - why that clubs fans never went mental when this became public I will never understand!
The walking dead support never went mental because they consider cheating to be a good thing

If he does go and all the signs say that he is Villa fans are going to be very disappointed are they getting a manager or a name? Also think he will be followed by a few more Hagi and Gaulstone already making noises am sure a few more will be knocking on the door we all know about the rats jumping the sinking ship, why would any player take the risk of being dumped for lack of cash any manager following Slippy into the toxic chair must be desperate to take such a position there again Sevco may be looking to get some cash in

Last edited:
Confirmed at 10:00 on a 3 and a half year deal. McAlister goes with him. I think they will give the job to Beale. If that happens we may have a bit of a fight on our hands.
Ange seen off Slippy ha ha.
Some reports have both Beale and McAllister going with him. Wouldn't make a lot of sense for Villa to shell out compo and leave the actual talent on the shelf.

I think we already are
The next one who takes over at greyskull, will be a diehard hun, why you ask? As this is the only way they will keep the klan happy. I would suggest wee bawwy as he already knows how much shit they are in and this will be a way to get the mibs onside or should I say the masons in black onside.. As for the team, I genuinely believe that they will disintegrate rapidly. AP can make it worse for them if he can make sure our boys keep the pressure up on them. We already know that mentally as a team they are weak and if we keep at them we'll soon be able to overtake them. HH coybig.

Members online

Latest posts

Back