Slippy running scared

Thing I like about Ange is he doesn't give a fuck about what's going on elsewhere. His sole focus is Celtic and our players and club.
It was obvious from day one that Sevco were a stepping stone for Gerrard Beale.
We just made it a bit easier for them.

I honestly think if Slippy thought he could win a treble or 3 leagues in a row at Greyskull he'd have stayed and expected the Liverpool job in a couple of years. He's looked at the hun accounts and thought "eeeeee fuck the baws burst where's the door?"
Villa is a risk, they could easily get relegated and there's no guarantee of getting straight back up to the Premier league and that would proper fuck his Liverpool plans, but probably not as big a risk as staying at the victorian lavatory. 😹

Most managers offered a job in the EPL would do the same ..did Rodgers shite it when slippy came and thats the reason he left for Leicester?Doubt it!The riches of the EPL would be too much to turn down for most managers and players.

If your in a job and the company your working for is basically on its bare arse and another firm comes to you and says come work for us we have a strong business plan a large bank balance and a lot of very good players plus your family don't live to far away and it's in the same league where you played your whole playing career and we'll triple your wages it's a no brainer compare that to the basket case on the south side of Glasgow I think Mr let's go next statement will be along the lines of this is the hardest decision I have ever had to make and I love this club more than myself or my kids or dog but the missus said she needs me closer to home and iv made my decision (blows his nose and leaves the presser )end of 1 cup.

If your in a job and the company your working for is basically on its bare arse and another firm comes to you and says come work for us we have a strong business plan a large bank balance and a lot of very good players plus your family don't live to far away and it's in the same league where you played your whole playing career and we'll triple your wages it's a no brainer compare that to the basket case on the south side of Glasgow I think Mr let's go next statement will be along the lines of this is the hardest decision I have ever had to make and I love this club more than myself or my kids or dog but the missus said she needs me closer to home and iv made my decision (blows his nose and leaves the presser )end of 1 cup.
He certainly will leave🤣🤣IMG-20211110-WA0013.jpg

Need to keep an eye on that if slippy goes...was there not some dodgy deal involving a hun player moving for over the odds the last time they needed help?? Was it Boumsong to Newcastle or something?? And an ex hun, who was taking money from both clubs was involved?? Maybe Souness???
Aye yer right Lubo......Souness and Boumsong.......I'll nver forget that.....Scandal bigstyle

Thing I like about Ange is he doesn't give a fuck about what's going on elsewhere. His sole focus is Celtic and our players and club.
It was obvious from day one that Sevco were a stepping stone for Gerrard Beale.
We just made it a bit easier for them.
Mibbi Gerrard will phone Lennon thankin him fur gettin him the villa joab...gid riddince Tae the cretin cunt....least we don't need Tae Luk at the sleekit bastard anymare

Huns got him on a free...Souness buys him for £8 million 6 months later!!! Hopefully slippy doesn't convince villa to part with £100 million for fatboy and Kunt!!!!
This was the greatest transfer ever. It looked so glaringly obvious that it was duch a dodgy deal that the police investigating bungs and illegal transfer dealings raided Ibrokes. They then found evidence of the dodgy side letters for the EBT payments and passed them onto HMRC.

Hector had previously told Deadco that the way they were using the EBT system was illegal and to cease a couple of years earlier but instead they had actually increased these types of contracts. HMRC then had the evidence that rangers had denied existed and had hidden from the taxman.

This led to the downfall and death of the cheating bastards (though they did manage to steal more silverware using illegally paid and registered players they could not have legality afforded).

And it was Souness who had received an EBT payment shortly before massively paying over the odds for a Govan Galactico - why that clubs fans never went mental when this became public I will never understand!

Members online

Latest posts

Back