Slippys departure from the bigotdome

Winter

I was thinking about going into the bookies (corals if there's still any left) to see what odds I could get on how exactly slippy will leave. I'm ruling out that 1. he'll get the sack ,unless he's stitched up lenny style at hibs ("you can't shout at peepul like that stevie , gonna have to sack you for breach of contract ") though that one has its possibilities the severance pay would cost the good folk of South Africa a pretty penny.
2. Mutual consent (I'm leaving you lot as only I'm allowed to be as thick as shit around here ". 3. He does a Brendan Rodgers when we are half way through the season of 10iar "I've taken rangers as far as I can And need a fresh challenge " right on que the than tranmere job is available.
I'm 100% positive we will reclaim our record legitimately and get the 10 I iar but I don't believe for a second slippy will be at the helm when it happens as it might tarnish his tarnished reputation. Aye no3is the one I think when he sees a whole kullchur collapsing in front of him he'll think shit I'm not taking responsibility for that and will leave for tranmere or Salford perhaps he might even get the Liverpool u21s. I am positive he will refuse to be the man who was in charge when we get 10iar but how sweet would it be if it was him who presided over their biggest catastrophe? Anyone got any other ideas on how he makes his sharp exit?

I was thinking about going into the bookies (corals if there's still any left) to see what odds I could get on how exactly slippy will leave. I'm ruling out that 1. he'll get the sack ,unless he's stitched up lenny style at hibs ("you can't shout at peepul like that stevie , gonna have to sack you for breach of contract ") though that one has its possibilities the severance pay would cost the good folk of South Africa a pretty penny.
2. Mutual consent (I'm leaving you lot as only I'm allowed to be as thick as shit around here ". 3. He does a Brendan Rodgers when we are half way through the season of 10iar "I've taken rangers as far as I can And need a fresh challenge " right on que the than tranmere job is available.
I'm 100% positive we will reclaim our record legitimately and get the 10 I iar but I don't believe for a second slippy will be at the helm when it happens as it might tarnish his tarnished reputation. Aye no3is the one I think when he sees a whole kullchur collapsing in front of him he'll think shit I'm not taking responsibility for that and will leave for tranmere or Salford perhaps he might even get the Liverpool u21s. I am positive he will refuse to be the man who was in charge when we get 10iar but how sweet would it be if it was him who presided over their biggest catastrophe? Anyone got any other ideas on how he makes his sharp exit?

Probably be Warburtonesque and told he's resigned ?

HH?

Gerrard will go before the 10IAR. He is wanting the Liverpool job, and he knows, if he don't stop us, then that is a failure, he wont want any 'failures' on his CV. His last throw of the dice was signing Kent, which we all know wont stop us...With all the cash problems at the huns, and not stopping us, will be too much for him. I was actually surprised they signed him, how the hell a player like him is going to make any difference I do not know...I reckon he will be away before the end of the season, when he realises there is no stopping us. And, when he does go, the huns will have to start all over again, and what manager(unless a hun) is going to take on a job, knowing there will be no money available.

hope he stays, and see's his managerial aspirations ground tae shit,then he can get a gig on talkshite "eeeeeeee,ah'm stevie g, ah coulda been a contender, eeeeeee!!!!
and when he wakes up in the early hours, in a cold sweat,reliving Thomo's free kick and Lenny's 10 in a row, eeeeeeee,Celtic broke me! eeee!

This is the story of Slippy G
Brought to Glesga to save the HUNS
He spent millions that they didn't have
And his trophy trawl was NONE

His 1st season while he 'bedded in'
He watched Celtic do the TREBLE TREBLE
As he embarked on 'Going for 55'
And tried to tame those Irish Rebels

After getting well and truly gubbed at home
By the Bhoys in Green and White
He spent 7 million quid on Ryan Kent
A fair amount to waste on shite

So where does Slippy go from here?
Well that"s up to Mr King
I have my own philosophy on that
HE WON'T BE FUCKIN' HERE NEXT SPRING

HH?

Last edited:
For me, when they win fuck all this season, he'll resign and say he's taken the club as far possible etc. etc. etc. Liverpool are no mugs. They're not going to want him if/when Klopp leaves. Liverpool are now a global elite club and they'll remain on that level when it comes to management. Going from Klopp to Slippy would be like going from chateaubriand to a Rustler's burger.

They never had 7 million to spend because from what is been said they would have liked a LB and CF in, someone else is picking the players over by and buying what they think wil appease the hordes.

Clear as day, not one hun valued Kent in that bracket,fact.

Liverpool have had a clear out letting players go on the drip Klopp has brought in 44 mill on surplus stock. They held the huns to ransom on their player.

They never had 7 million to spend because from what is been said they would have liked a LB and CF in, someone else is picking the players over by and buying what they think wil appease the hordes.

Clear as day, not one hun valued Kent in that bracket,fact.

Liverpool have had a clear out letting players go on the drip Klopp has brought in 44 mill on surplus stock. They held the huns to ransom on their player.
The secret agreement remains unrevealed.

FFP does not apply since the secret agreement won't allow it

Sevco are a different company but RFC cannot die

RFC don't need to play by any sporting rules

they have whole host of companies all hidden under private ownership .

Watch Bury conman chairman try the same scam with EFL

No `CVA admin went to liquidation club was expelled from leagues

But here in Scotland secret agreement covers over the expulsion and death

A new company claims its same club by buying dead club assets

Secret agreement sealed with the pentacle claims its same club

But that secret agreement then allows FFP and tax evasion for the dead club claiming zombie status

This is the story of Slippy G
Brought to Glesga to save the HUNS
He spent millions that they didn't have
And his trophy trawl was NONE

His 1st season while he 'bedded in'
He watched Celtic do the TREBLE TREBLE
As he embarked on 'Going for 55'
And tried to tame those Irish Rebels

After getting well and truly gubbed at home
By the Bhoys in Green and White
He spent 7 million quid on Ryan Kent
A fair amount to waste on shite

So where does Slippy go from here?
Well that"s up to Mr King
I have my own philosophy in that
HE WON'T BE FUCKIN' HERE NEXT SPRING

HH?
?????

If it's been said on here previous I've missed it. Slippy wanted kent. Told he couldn't afford him. Slippy plays his best 4 mids. All CMs. Surely he isn't that shite of a tactician? Was he unhappy with his promise of backing? Did he roll the dice knowing the club that feeds the hordes also bend to thier will?
Win the game all is fine. Loose it and the board have to push the button regardless of the financial implications.
Porbably giving him too much credit. If he has indeed played a double bluff he might be in bother.
Nobody down south was conned by the ypoty gifted to him up here and met the price tag.
That left him available.
"I'm willing to wait until the last second of the window to get Ryan back here"
Might of just been a massive squirrel all along with the kop keeping the door open for a drip feed ginger bottle transfer if the bite never came.
Kent announced at midnight

Last edited:
Gerrard will go before the 10IAR. He is wanting the Liverpool job, and he knows, if he don't stop us, then that is a failure, he wont want any 'failures' on his CV. His last throw of the dice was signing Kent, which we all know wont stop us...With all the cash problems at the huns, and not stopping us, will be too much for him. I was actually surprised they signed him, how the hell a player like him is going to make any difference I do not know...I reckon he will be away before the end of the season, when he realises there is no stopping us. And, when he does go, the huns will have to start all over again, and what manager(unless a hun) is going to take on a job, knowing there will be no money available.
Alex McCleish :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: they'd be welcome to him as so many of them thought he was ideal for Scotland

Last edited:
I've got an inkling that if we're a good way ahead in the league and someone other then them has won the LC come Xmas then he'll start actively getting out of dodge. Possibly, he might play the 'disgusted by the fans' singing' card but he won't fancy being the manager of one of the teams in a two horse race if they win nothing in two years ??

I've got an inkling that if we're a good way ahead in the league and someone other then them has won the LC come Xmas then he'll start actively getting out of dodge. Possibly, he might play the 'disgusted by the fans' singing' card but he won't fancy being the manager of one of the teams in a two horse race if they win nothing in two years ??

How to lead the line and beat the offside trap, ball released and go, end result 1 0.

Untitled.jpg

He will flee back to Liverpool. Chased, no doubt, by a mob from the late 17th century carrying pitchforks and torches while shouting unspeakable things about himself and his family.

Back