Slovakia v Scotland

That's the way it has been for years now boab think someone forgot to tell them in the Irish fa that Niall Quinn and cas have long retired
Big jack had them playin a certain way , very successful way and since then try and play the same way 🤔without wingers and cunts getting the baw in the box and aye nae cunt in the box 🙈🙈🙈🙈 it’s kinda hard cause Ollie mcburnie wid dae some cunt a turn 😂😂😂 Tesco,asda

Not on his own but linked up with Griffiths well
Mon winter mcburnie is the new Ryan gauld world beater when he was 12 and his moustache was 13 , sometimes Shite is exactly whit you thought shite that boy could play with the legendary Barca team and still look like an English cunt trying tae be Scottish but basically shite, bit like aw these celebrities that nae cunt has ever heard aye 😂🙈😂

Mon winter mcburnie is the new Ryan gauld world beater when he was 12 and his moustache was 13 , sometimes Shite is exactly whit you thought shite that boy could play with the legendary Barca team and still look like an English cunt trying tae be Scottish but basically shite, bit like aw these celebrities that nae cunt has ever heard aye 😂🙈😂
I agree I've seen nothing from him bar the pen last game and set Griffiths up twice at the last 20 minutes. Mibbess if Clarke wisnae confusing us with a great team hed realise what strikers can and cant do griff can link with anyone especially a target man but Clarke defensive instincts prevented it til too late even the very last kick of the ba' was a link up with mcburnie and griff ( much better than mcburnie alone))

I agree I've seen nothing from him bar the pen last game and set Griffiths up twice at the last 20 minutes. Mibbess if Clarke wisnae confusing us with a great team hed realise what strikers can and cant do griff can link with anyone especially a target man but Clarke defensive instincts prevented it til too late even the very last kick of the ba' was a link up with mcburnie and griff ( much better than mcburnie alone))
Bottom line this is a 20 million player 🙈🙈stevie Clark was that in the know he let this cunt roam about the park for 90 minutes, now if this was prick mcprick face who cost nothing do you think he’d get 90 minutes.... naw same here sometimes a wank is actually a wank and that boy proves it

Ollie McBurnout, absolute waste of a jersey
Too bad big Dykes was suspended, cos I think we'd have won that game today
Wee Griff, comes on and within minutes tests the keeper
On to the next game, and get the boys back in, that will do the job for Scotland
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back