Small Town Syndrome

LondonBhoy

Many years ago an old uncle of mine said to me after an Old Firm game with many arrests "take a look at the papers next week&see how many of these fuckwits have actual Glasgow addresses " And lo&behold,there they were,all the little one horse town mob,places like Bathgate,Kilwinning,East Kilbride etc.I guess there must some chemical/physical reaction takes place when they get somewhere with more than a streetlight & a fag machine 😂😂I'm Brigton born&bred funnily enough &I've lived all over the world but I've never had the urge to vandalise/intimidate anyone at a sporting eve

Many years ago an old uncle of mine said to me after an Old Firm game with many arrests "take a look at the papers next week&see how many of these fuckwits have actual Glasgow addresses " And lo&behold,there they were,all the little one horse town mob,places like Bathgate,Kilwinning,East Kilbride etc.I guess there must some chemical/physical reaction takes place when they get somewhere with more than a streetlight & a fag machine 😂😂I'm Brigton born&bred funnily enough &I've lived all over the world but I've never had the urge to vandalise/intimidate anyone at a sporting eve
Their antics in George Square showed them up for the drunken, vicious and violent peepul they are and that was just towards each other. Sad, sick peepul.

I find thru this way (west lothian) they're just really badly want to be fae glesga if not Brigton then Govan will do...they try too fuckin hard way they're butchers aprons and bunting....but all in all they're just like they wee jealous weans we awe knew wen younger that came from a family that didn't have much so they're standing outside looking in thru the windows while licking them clean wishing they wurnae bufters😄hearthill is a prime example of a backward community who thinks its better than the rest of the country cause they buy alot of red white and blue paint fucking fannies wit they don't realise is they're a dying breed thank fuck

Back