Snakes on a plane.

If they were getting abuse from hun passengers, they should have complained to cabin crew and got the Spanish police to meat the plane at the gate, getting the scum hucked and jailed, missing the European conciliation cup final, poetic justice 👍
Mate the fuckin cabin crew are standing watching!!was just wankers singing and shouting on the clips,but it’s no the point the guys should be allowed to go about there biz without getting hassled??your right they should have told the cunts they would contact the cops and they widny get to there destination...

Getting bothering by huns and one sticking a hun sticker on his cap..They really are the tramps of society ..Hope Spanish police waiting for them coming off the plane with truncheons
if that was the other way round ,a hun player getting that treatment it would be screaming headlines ,,,hun player attacked ,,,,,but it's jota and it's passed as banter , shower of knts

My other Sister lives in Spain, she believes the Guardia C is well prepared for the mutant bastards, my brother-in-law, works in IT with GC he reckons there will only be one winner in Seville & it won't be Frankfurt or Ranjurs Fans.
As an employee at an airport, I have just been asked a question by a" football fan travelling to Spain, do you sell buckfast? " it was very difficult keeping a straight face, I think this really does prove one thing, absolute scum. HH.

Tbh unless its a private jet then they were always gonny be on flights way mutants all the rage against the club is nonsnense our players are flying all over the world the club canny help them all way a fuckin lear jet....do yous think jota didnae know he wid probably be on a flight way them?? Do yous think jota wid say oh im not going to ibiza because the huns are travelling??? The club canny help bumping into zombie bastards ffs any excuse on here to just have a dig at the board it gets fuckin boring🤫

Members online

Latest posts

Back