Snakes on a plane.

Every time I see this demented fuckwit I think Rikki Fulton. This belter is like a character fae Scotch and Wry. My auld ma loved Scotch and Wry (Vodka too!!). When she moved to England she had all the Scotch and Wry videos and would watch them at Hogmanay.
I remember a sketch they did about Deidco signing a Catholic. Then desperately trying to get oot the signing after the guy said he had to get to mass, his brother being the archbishop so he had to go.
Was the guy they signed not a goalie? And when they found out he was a Tim they offered him a cigar and jammed his fingers in the cigar box?

Probably based on a true story! 🙄

Every time I see this demented fuckwit I think Rikki Fulton. This belter is like a character fae Scotch and Wry. My auld ma loved Scotch and Wry (Vodka too!!). When she moved to England she had all the Scotch and Wry videos and would watch them at Hogmanay.
I remember a sketch they did about Deidco signing a Catholic. Then desperately trying to get oot the signing after the guy said he had to get to mass, his brother being the archbishop so he had to go.

Members online

No members online now.

Back