So it’s us who have to play at Murrayfield. Who knew?

We were first out the draw by rights we should be at Hampden but as we’ve saw from beginning of season with red cards being put to yellows our players being assaulted with zero punishments handed out the sfa are not fit for purpose as everyone knows but if the game is Hampden or Murray field I’m fine with it as all us fans have saw we turn up for the big games every time hence why we’ve won six out of six so fuck the sfa ???

How can we be drawn first and the tribute act get first shout? If I was suspicious I would say they have friends in high places.

Yes that’s a euphemism for cheating cunts.
Masonic cabel that has always been Scottish football clique rotten from top to bottom,i am in late sixties always has been and always will be for one club fact truth and nothing but the truth,we all know it is. Cup draw disgrace Celtic v Hearts first out should automatically ( Hampden )why are Celtic asking the mob that run it for another draw when it is already made can someone explain to me ? Trust me we will end up at Murrayfield the powers that be will make sure of that (watch this space)h.h

Masonic cabel that has always been Scottish football clique rotten from top to bottom,i am in late sixties always has been and always will be for one club fact truth and nothing but the truth,we all know it is. Cup draw disgrace Celtic v Hearts first out should automatically ( Hampden )why are Celtic asking the mob that run it for another draw when it is already made can someone explain to me ? Trust me we will end up at Murrayfield the powers that be will make sure of that (watch this space)h.h

No shit Sherlock. :)

They have to hold a fair draw without one of the balls being covered in orange marmalade.

Fair Draw wrong outcome twisted to suit ,no explanation ,ignore it,we are untouchable, does not take to much imagination to expect the outcome
Murryfield .lets hope it is the biggest invasion of Edinburgh since the aftermath of Bannockburn come on you Celts

I understand us wanting process about who will play at one or the other. Us first out makes sense but a simple draw of balls for the the games would be simple enough. At the end of the day I don't care which stadium we are in. Both are neutral venues. Murryfield probably suits us better as the pitch is better.

Are Celtic going to just take this? Why us?
The Celtic board will take it cos that's what they do. Fuck the fans. Lawell and his cronies on the board are to busy counting their money. There is more chance of us scoring from a bastarding corner than having the board speak up on behalf of the players and fans....

Fair Draw wrong outcome twisted to suit ,no explanation ,ignore it,we are untouchable, does not take to much imagination to expect the outcome
Murryfield .lets hope it is the biggest invasion of Edinburgh since the aftermath of Bannockburn come on you Celts
No explanation let’s just suit the Stinkies no questions asked or answers only in Scotland

Our issue is Lawwell has his eye on a seat at UEFA when he fucks of from Celtic. He understands if he rocks the boat in Scotland the guys at UEFA won't look kindly on that...anything that shines light on corruption in football is not good for the sports image...so he will sit with his mouth shut and allow refs to cheat us and the people running Scottish football to shit on us from a high height. IMO

The Celtic board will take it cos that's what they do. Fuck the fans. Lawell and his cronies on the board are to busy counting their money. There is more chance of us scoring from a bastarding corner than having the board speak up on behalf of the players and fans....
Agree to much blind loyalty from fans

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back