So it’s us who have to play at Murrayfield. Who knew?

Our issue is Lawwell has his eye on a seat at UEFA when he fucks of from Celtic. He understands if he rocks the boat in Scotland the guys at UEFA won't look kindly on that...anything that shines light on corruption in football is not good for the sports image...so he will sit with his mouth shut and allow refs to cheat us and the people running Scottish football to shit on us from a high height. IMO
Absolutely spot on ,nothing to add says it all great post LLPeg h,h

The Celtic board will take it cos that's what they do. Fuck the fans. Lawell and his cronies on the board are to busy counting their money. There is more chance of us scoring from a bastarding corner than having the board speak up on behalf of the players and fans....

LLP you are totally out of order on your point about us not scoring from corners
I could swear big billy scored from one against Vodjvodina.. a few years ago .. what are you complaining about?

Do not agree that we should boycott the Semi this Would play into the hands of the opposition, yes I can understand the sentiment but not the action the Celtic support are referred to as the 12th man for very good reason,if our team came out to see a empty end how do think they would feel? The opposition would love it The SPL etc etc would not care as they would claim it was against Celtic and not them .Celtic have now challenged this decision much to the charagin of others they have asked that this is done by a fair draw and not a allocation as at present, supporter to the end

Our issue is Lawwell has his eye on a seat at UEFA when he fucks of from Celtic. He understands if he rocks the boat in Scotland the guys at UEFA won't look kindly on that...anything that shines light on corruption in football is not good for the sports image...so he will sit with his mouth shut and allow refs to cheat us and the people running Scottish football to shit on us from a high height. IMO

Some, all or none of what you say may be true Lubo.

What I do know is that a significant number of Celtic supporters and indeed shareholders are watching and waiting very patiently.

If Peter Lawwell, the Celtic Board et al, neglect their responsibility to us all then there will be imo a backlash.

What happens at our AGM with Resolution 12 will tell the story if our custodians are with us or against us.

I will reserve my judgement until then.

Everything abt football stinks to high heavens in this cesspit of a country .
The sad thing is we knew it was us that were getting shifted to Murrayfield as the Bigoted bandwagon tries everything to fuck Celtics dominance. I for one will never set foot in another stadium in Scotland .

Was interested to gauge the views of fellow supporters on this subject. I've not attended any away venues since the zombies were admitted to the lowest tier of Scottish football when other clubs had more and better qualifications.

I could never encourage our away support to do likewise.

Therefore the only way to make a stand lies with the club. Flex a bit of muscle. And if that goes unheeded, then the club should boycott the competition.

The time is long overdue if not by the Celtic Board then by the Celtic Supporters,
Total ban on all SFA Competitions, Do not take their tickets and starve them of cash.
Boycott the national team. Starve the SFA of revenue. Refuse to allow Celtic players to join up with the National squad. Celtic pay their wages. Their loyalty to should be to Celtic only.
Refuse ticket allocations to all away games. Starve the SPFL clubs of revenue. They wouldn't back our call for investigation and reform. So to hell with them.

Totally effed off about the way this decision has been made but not that bothered about having to play at murrayfield. In fact it may be to our advantage. At least all our fans will have a better view than you get at that midden Hampden.Better atmosphere if we take our full allocation. The Edinburgh huns may think it's to their advantage but have never had 35000 Celtic fans turn up on their home turf. See how they enjoy that. Better kick off time than a Sunday night. We need to look forward to this, turn up loud and proud, do the business on the park then look for ways to fook the sfa without harming our own club. Everything is being done to stop us but it's always been like that. What makes us different and better is that it never works. Treble treble. And if we could play the final at murrayfield as well that would be even better

It’s actually the two hun lots that got there own way here,that ugly bastard Anne budge moaning like fuck and the sneaky sevco who kept very quiet from start to finish.?someone has told them to hold there tongue coz there usually blowing oot there hole about injusticeses they think are put against them???personelly a would refuse to take tickets ,,bhoycott..

Boycott sorry no for me, that reeks of flith tactics 'do you know who we ur pish' this is nothing new. Not saying don't highlight it or lie down to it but if history is anything to go by, is anyone genuinely shock at this circus?
Virtuly a home tie for the diets....gies peace!
We have had to put up with this keek since our inception can't have 'them' doing to well.
Hampden...murrayfield just do what we do Celtic fuckin ram it down there throats! HH☘☘

I’ve said it many times and even in here. Boycots and the like will not make a dent in them. Their hope is to smooth every path that will see their dead club win trophy’s.

While I share the emotive response to hit out, to withhold our cash, to not attend away games etc. I always come back to the same thing.

Who does that really suit?

My view is the club should make it clear they won’t be fucked about. To stand up and call out decisions that are too frequent to be mistakes and to state that it looks like cheating.

However, the greatest way to rip the fucking black hearts out of their corrupt cheats is to beat them. To win the league. To win cups. To go to Mordor and piss all over them. To qualify for the CL and for once invest that in players that will ensure we keep them under our total dominance.

That kills them where they live. Their increased hope and delusion is our greatest hope and will reap the greatest reward in the level of pain we inflict.

Go to games, sing Celtic songs and batter fuck out of all who stand in our way.

That’s the way to fuck them up and send them in search of a Valium dealer.

For it is written. By me. :)

Funny not one comenent from the the blue do,s , not a word about the change to kick off times , Aberdeen Celtic one or two comments from Hearts but nothing from across the City,worrying since they and thier mouthpieces have been very vocal about anything said against them,perhaps they are embarrassed by the blatant way the semi draws is in thier favour surly not or perhaps it's because The Aberdeen player has been given a two match suspension whilst theirs are rescinded.this has become a farce you don't have to a genius to work out that there is something very badly wrong with Scottish football be warned Ibrox was exposed for its underhanded dealing and someday this lot at the top will follow.Celtic must now bring every ounce of pressure to bear on them,expose every thing they can find fault with to keep it current otherwise it will be lost and to thier advantage this has happened to many times for it to be let die

Back