So the media are saying McGreggor got cited because Madden said he did not see the incident

I was watching Mastermind last night on BBC2, A question to a female contestant was, " Which Scottish football club was relegated to the fourth tier of Scottish football because of financial irregularities?". What the fuck?Shows how successful the survival lie has been. Bizarrely the lady's answer was Celtic.
Someone with a TV license should correct them.
The question should have been, " Which Scottish team died after being caught cheating and avoiding paying tax and unable to pay their bills?"
The vermin are controlling the narrative and re-writing history.

The Hun McGregor is a rat, the SFA are rats and he will win his appeal.
Hail Hail Rich

I was watching Mastermind last night on BBC2, A question to a female contestant was, " Which Scottish football club was relegated to the fourth tier of Scottish football because of financial irregularities?". What the fuck?Shows how successful the survival lie has been. Bizarrely the lady's answer was Celtic.
Someone with a TV license should correct them.
The question should have been, " Which Scottish team died after being caught cheating and avoiding paying tax and unable to pay their bills?"
The vermin are controlling the narrative and re-writing history.

The Hun McGregor is a rat, the SFA are rats and he will win his appeal.
Hail Hail Rich
No wiggly room perfect view of the challenge about to unfold.

Untitled.jpg

My only problem there is that the other media outlets, TV and websites etc still report the opinions of those papers and if WE were to ban them, my guess would be that the stories would attempt to blacken our name even more than now. No easy answer other than don't buy the shite and hopefully they will eventually disappear along with the b(s)illy boys.
Yes agree, the post I mentioned was as the celts forum posted, like you,be difficult to do that,anyway ,we are thick skinned,above all this crap,onwards and upwards,hh

My take on this,!,,,if the refs keep saying they did not see the incident,that leads to all this crap,ie, in not doing their job,and letting thugs play on,they are more or less sanctioning dangerous play,majority of thuggish behaviour comes from about half the prem teams,am I wrong?then when they are pulled up,the morons try to even things up by finding the most ludicrous incidents in our matches,jozo,tried now with Burke and Broonie,watch tomorrow,ANY contact will be scrutinised to the last detail,fck them,we have nowt to be ashamed off,we believe in FairPlay,will not be bullied by anyone,hh

Back