So......time for Independence then?

The only thing that will be on the streets will be army to control riots.

Don't know about that Falcov, like Lubo says a lot of the English electorate like and support this clown. They find his buffoonery endearing for some fucked up reason. This was the guy who was voted in as London mayor remember (London being mostly Labour leaning these days).

Not to worry falcov, Bojo bought some water cannons when he was mayor.....that he wasnt allowed to use. Maybe he was just thinking ahead....

They were sold off at a loss not that long ago Lubo......wonder what else he'll piss away taxpayer's money on noo he's PM.

The scary thing is, where I live, people actually support him. Proper support him. Like the last 10 years of watching this fuck wit, embarrass himself, insult people and act like an utter buffoon didnt happen. Now they believe hes going to sort brexit, fix the NHS, put police on the streets and more importantly, make sure we dont run out of Mars bars. Fucking moron.
Doubt if he'll do all that, Lubo, the cnut can't even take a comb through his hair ffs.

I think the only consolation is that Trump, Putin & Iran seem hell bent on causing World War 3, so a nuclear holocaust may save us from the demented chaos of BoJo's Britain. Though as Michael Duffy rightly pointed out that the end of the world will stop us achieving 9IAR!!!

Get the 9 done, maybe hang on for the 10 then embrace the sweet relief of nuclear annihilation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last month when the clown announced he was running for PM the first thing he said when asked what his policies were was to cut the highest rate of tax. Yes, he looked around Britain today at all the problems we have and the biggest problem he saw was the super rich were paying too much tax (even though most of them hide thrir cash in offshore accounts to avoid paying it anyway)!

Doubt if he'll do all that, Lubo, the cnut can't even take a comb through his hair ffs.

Amazingly the messy hair thing is all part of the act Shamrock, watched Newsnight a few weeks back and a journo said that he seen Johnson mess up his barnet before he wen't out to do a speech in front of the press pack and TV cameras.

The guy is playing up to this 'endearing eccentric' image knowing fine well the English electorate lap that stuff up. This is what makes him so dangerous, these people just can't envision him being a nasty calculated and toxic politician. It's genuinely fucking scary how much they warm to him down south.

HH (y)

Don't know about that Falcov, like Lubo says a lot of the English electorate like and support this clown. They find his buffoonery endearing for some fucked up reason. This was the guy who was voted in as London mayor remember (London being mostly Labour leaning these days).

They were sold off at a loss not that long ago Lubo......wonder what else he'll piss away taxpayer's money on noo he's PM.
His furnture for a start at our expense.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-wants-new-taxpayer-18470919

I am delighted he won. Three years ago I said to my pal what I felt had to happen for us to get Indy.

1. Tories to win election showing everyone that no matter what, Tories would get into power. Check

2. The rightwing media would need to demonise Corbyn to such an extent that the English would never vote for him. Currently behind May, Labour begins Tories in poll. Check

3. They pull us out of Europe. A no deal would be even better if we are to convince people that it’s going down the shitter and we need to get out.

4. Boris Johnson or Gove becomes leader. He is a godsend to the cause.

5. Wait until at least 2020. People need to see the reality of the mess these bastards have created. And since 2014 a lot of the old who won it for No, will be dead, replaced by young voters more concerned with staying in Europe in an independent Scotland. Every age group apart from 65+ voted a maj Yes. A lot of the 65+ realise they were lied to and would vote differently too.

We are nearly there. Just this prick doing what he does and fucking everything up.

Sometimes you need to go through the shit to get to a better place.

I am delighted he won. Three years ago I said to my pal what I felt had to happen for us to get Indy.

1. Tories to win election showing everyone that no matter what, Tories would get into power. Check

2. The rightwing media would need to demonise Corbyn to such an extent that the English would never vote for him. Currently behind May, Labour begins Tories in poll. Check

3. They pull us out of Europe. A no deal would be even better if we are to convince people that it’s going down the shitter and we need to get out.

4. Boris Johnson or Gove becomes leader. He is a godsend to the cause.

5. Wait until at least 2020. People need to see the reality of the mess these bastards have created. And since 2014 a lot of the old who won it for No, will be dead, replaced by young voters more concerned with staying in Europe in an independent Scotland. Every age group apart from 65+ voted a maj Yes. A lot of the 65+ realise they were lied to and would vote differently too.

We are nearly there. Just this prick doing what he does and fucking everything up.

Sometimes you need to go through the shit to get to a better place.

Not a big SNP supporter, or Europe, but compared to Westminster I would go for an independent Scotland any day of the week, even though they would want to join the EU right away. I would defo take my chances with Brussels rather than this car crash right wing Parliament in London. Like yourself V, I am delighted this plonker has got the job, it can only benefit Scotland and hopefully Ireland in the long run, interesting times ahead.

Members online

Latest posts

Back