So who was Celtic’s Greatest Goalkeeper? – David Potter narrows it down to two

He was not in the same league as Van Der Saar, czeck , given etc.
I loved the guy but don't overlook his flaws, he was imo nowhere near as good as portrayed....I'd go as far as saying, and I'll don my tin hat here, Klos at the Hun was a far superior goalie....they cunts, girvan shitehouse except, have always had top keepers
Van der Sar and Cech were world class goalies but so was Artur .Only my opinion 👍Only thing i remrmber about Klos was Henrik making a cunt of him 😂oh n Bellamys screamer or Thompsons 30 yarder .Too many to mention.

He was not in the same league as Van Der Saar, czeck , given etc.
I loved the guy but don't overlook his flaws, he was imo nowhere near as good as portrayed....I'd go as far as saying, and I'll don my tin hat here, Klos at the Hun was a far superior goalie....they cunts, girvan shitehouse except, have always had top keepers
The rest played in the EPL, whoopdy doo!🍺🥳

Great keeper Docco and hated that mob ,always a legend to me👍

Haha...fair enough pal...but one thing I will say and not sure if you agree, they cunts seem to have in the last 30 years, always seemed to have better keepers than us 👎👎

Haha...fair enough pal...but one thing I will say and not sure if you agree, they cunts seem to have in the last 30 years, always seemed to have better keepers than us 👎👎
Packie was better than Woods ,Stewart Kerr was better than Goram ,Boruc was better than Klos and Forsters better than McGregor 😂😂so naw dont agree

Members online

Latest posts

Back