So you want a new moderator?

A new moderator to moderate who? are you's serious?

There's about 10 or 12 people maximum on here at any one time and half of them want to talk about cats and dugs or the state of Arlene fosters fisogue .

Personally I'm more concerned how Neil Lennon got us gubbed by a team like cluj in ECL qualifiers.

It's not moderators you need, if you have anymore moderators you'll have more of them than posters.

If this place was a pub it would've been shut months ago and there's a few on here that wouldn't last five minutes in a real pub.

There's one in particular that really gets on my tits and it's that so called yank icafereo or what ever his name is.

He said he discovered Celtic last year on the internet and now thinks he's knows more about Celtic than anybody in here, he says he's from California or somewhere American, but my bet is he's either fae carntyne, shettleston or the calton..it's nae wunner the place is empty!!

And before you all start on me at least i know i talk pish but i do it on purpose..if started posting' something sensible I'd be the only one so i just talk a load of shite to blend in.
45bc0b26aa9ff1cb4ce40685dd2e7c56233a2fe4a8ecee7215747a2070221f8c.jpg

Just checked, so far there have been 108,504 users on Celtic Noise.

It is a new forum and it has a tone that is unique, more humorous, friendly and perhaps less cynical than elsewhere. It is not without its faults and we as a community have worked together to resolve these matters and when necessary remove those who have no place in here because of their behaviour.

There are two forums, one for Celtic chat and the other for everything and anything else provided it doesn't break our rules, which we have sort of formed collectively.

For me, Celtic Noise is a decent place to visit and I enjoy reading what fellow supporters have to say. Nobody said it's perfect though.
Well said mon Capitan,Hail Hail☘

The fuckin great thing about this thread is its guaranteed to eventually degenerate into a daft conversation about cats, dugs, doors and that ugly Irish woman's nasty coupon and Trimby will have started it! 😹 😹 😹
Troll reverse psychology - complain about Arlene, cats and dogs in the expectation they will fuel the attention. The'if you build it they will come' principle.

Don't feed the trolls.

There's one in particular that really gets on my tits and it's that so called yank icafereo or what ever his name is.

Yep, that's my name. Its lower-case "L" and then my last name, Cafiero -- lcafiero. I don't mind using my real name because I don't like hiding behind pseudonyms, but your mileage may vary. I can't help being a Yank -- I was born in the United States -- so it's a blessing and (mostly) a curse.

Oh, and it's my extreme pleasure if I can annoy the ever living hell out of you, whoever you are.

He said he discovered Celtic last year on the internet and now thinks he's knows more about Celtic than anybody in here, he says he's from California or somewhere American, but my bet is he's either fae carntyne, shettleston or the calton..it's nae wunner the place is empty!!

Nope, I'm really from California, sport. I live in a town called Felton, population 1,100, about six miles north of Santa Cruz, which is on the Central California coast.

Yes, you are right: I discovered Celtic last year when I started following what you call football, and lucky for me I had the good fortune to start following this club. As stated on numerous occasions, I also follow FC St Pauli, since politics (Left, of course) has a guiding hand in my choices.

However, I have never claimed to know any more than anyone else. In fact I am here on this forum because it is a great place to learn about Celtic and a great place to exchange ideas. Exchanging ideas means offering observations and opinions, which we all do. Even you, no doubt, Timbo.

In addition, the collection of personalities here make it unique among football forums, so discussions ranging from Henrik Larsson's best goal or which dog or cat should be held hostage (hint: none of them) adds to the colour of the place.

A pence-worth of free advice: If you don't like someone on the forum, set them on Ignore, as I will do now to you.

Have a nice day.

It is a new forum and it has a tone that is unique, more humorous, friendly and perhaps less cynical than elsewhere. It is not without its faults and we as a community have worked together to resolve these matters and when necessary remove those who have no place in here because of their behaviour.

You hit the bullseye, Cap -- a great balance of discussion, news, humour and even way-out silliness. Thanks for providing this forum.

Last edited:
Yep, that's my name. Its lower-case "L" and then my last name, Cafiero -- lcafiero. I don't mind using my real name because I don't like hiding behind pseudonyms, but your mileage may vary. I can't help being a Yank -- I was born in the United States -- so it's a blessing and (mostly) a curse.

Oh, and it's my extreme pleasure if I can annoy the ever living hell out of you, whoever you are.

Nope, I'm really from California, sport. I live in a town called Felton, population 1,100, about six miles north of Santa Cruz, which is on the Central California coast.

Yes, you are right: I discovered Celtic last year when I started following what you call football, and lucky for me I had the good fortune to start following this club. As stated on numerous occasions, I also follow FC St Pauli, since politics (Left, of course) has a guiding hand in my choices.

However, I have never claimed to know any more than anyone else. In fact I am here on this forum because it is a great place to learn about Celtic and a great place to exchange ideas. Exchanging ideas means offering observations and opinions, which we all do. Even you, no doubt, Timbo.

In addition, the collection of personalities here make it unique among football forums, so discussions ranging from Henrik Larsson best goal or which dog or cat should be held hostage (hint: none of them) adds to the colour of the place.

A pence-worth of free advice: If you don't like someone on the forum, set them on Ignore, as I will do now to you.

Have a nice day.

You hit the bullseye, Cap -- a great balance of discussion, news, humour and even way-out silliness. Thanks for providing this forum.
Ignore this arsehole Larry. Every single post he makes on this site is negative 💩. He is either a very poor sevco troll, or worse a real dickhead attention-seeking immature Celtic fan. He is pathetic.

Members online

Latest posts

Back