So you want a new moderator?

Yep, that's my name. Its lower-case "L" and then my last name, Cafiero -- lcafiero. I don't mind using my real name because I don't like hiding behind pseudonyms, but your mileage may vary. I can't help being a Yank -- I was born in the United States -- so it's a blessing and (mostly) a curse.

Oh, and it's my extreme pleasure if I can annoy the ever living hell out of you, whoever you are.

Nope, I'm really from California, sport. I live in a town called Felton, population 1,100, about six miles north of Santa Cruz, which is on the Central California coast.

Yes, you are right: I discovered Celtic last year when I started following what you call football, and lucky for me I had the good fortune to start following this club. As stated on numerous occasions, I also follow FC St Pauli, since politics (Left, of course) has a guiding hand in my choices.

However, I have never claimed to know any more than anyone else. In fact I am here on this forum because it is a great place to learn about Celtic and a great place to exchange ideas. Exchanging ideas means offering observations and opinions, which we all do. Even you, no doubt, Timbo.

In addition, the collection of personalities here make it unique among football forums, so discussions ranging from Henrik Larsson's best goal or which dog or cat should be held hostage (hint: none of them) adds to the colour of the place.

A pence-worth of free advice: If you don't like someone on the forum, set them on Ignore, as I will do now to you.

Have a nice day.

You hit the bullseye, Cap -- a great balance of discussion, news, humour and even way-out silliness. Thanks for providing this forum.
Well said Larry! YNWA! ☘

A new moderator to moderate who? are you's serious?

There's about 10 or 12 people maximum on here at any one time and half of them want to talk about cats and dugs or the state of Arlene fosters fisogue .

Personally I'm more concerned how Neil Lennon got us gubbed by a team like cluj in ECL qualifiers.

It's not moderators you need, if you have anymore moderators you'll have more of them than posters.

If this place was a pub it would've been shut months ago and there's a few on here that wouldn't last five minutes in a real pub.

There's one in particular that really gets on my tits and it's that so called yank icafereo or what ever his name is.

He said he discovered Celtic last year on the internet and now thinks he's knows more about Celtic than anybody in here, he says he's from California or somewhere American, but my bet is he's either fae carntyne, shettleston or the calton..it's nae wunner the place is empty!!

And before you all start on me at least i know i talk pish but i do it on purpose..if started posting' something sensible I'd be the only one so i just talk a load of shite to blend in.

Attachments

• Aliens and Morgan Freeman.jpg
    Aliens and Morgan Freeman.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 7
Yep, that's my name. Its lower-case "L" and then my last name, Cafiero -- lcafiero. I don't mind using my real name because I don't like hiding behind pseudonyms, but your mileage may vary. I can't help being a Yank -- I was born in the United States -- so it's a blessing and (mostly) a curse.

Oh, and it's my extreme pleasure if I can annoy the ever living hell out of you, whoever you are.

Nope, I'm really from California, sport. I live in a town called Felton, population 1,100, about six miles north of Santa Cruz, which is on the Central California coast.

Yes, you are right: I discovered Celtic last year when I started following what you call football, and lucky for me I had the good fortune to start following this club. As stated on numerous occasions, I also follow FC St Pauli, since politics (Left, of course) has a guiding hand in my choices.

However, I have never claimed to know any more than anyone else. In fact I am here on this forum because it is a great place to learn about Celtic and a great place to exchange ideas. Exchanging ideas means offering observations and opinions, which we all do. Even you, no doubt, Timbo.

In addition, the collection of personalities here make it unique among football forums, so discussions ranging from Henrik Larsson's best goal or which dog or cat should be held hostage (hint: none of them) adds to the colour of the place.

A pence-worth of free advice: If you don't like someone on the forum, set them on Ignore, as I will do now to you.

Have a nice day.

Now trimbo Read it back to yourself line by line use your 6 fingers or your HOOF ,and let it sink in ,if there's any big words your stuck at please go ahead and ask

maybe take the crayons out your nose while your at it

My letter of resignation is on route to the honourable gentleman winning captains.

It's a Baastard as I was so looking forward to another picture of DILLIGAFFS dug on the Celtic noise, jeez I'm gonnae miss that dilli eh ya tube!

As for pope maximum pissius, you need a holiday buddy, your on here round the clock, don't you have a job or a hobby or family that takes some of you time up?..get yourself to Celtic park pope..you never know you might like it.

And while you're at it can you take some of your cronies on here with you 'cause most of the charlatans here have never set foot in Celtic park or financially contributed to our club in they're life..I'm offski.

Adios and get it right up the lot of you....HH mugs.

My letter of resignation is on route to the honourable gentleman winning captains.

It's a Baastard as I was so looking forward to another picture of DILLIGAFFS dug on the Celtic noise, jeez I'm gonnae miss that dilli eh ya tube!

As for pope maximum pissius, you need a holiday buddy, your on here round the clock, don't you have a job or a hobby or family that takes some of you time up?..get yourself to Celtic park pope..you never know you might like it.

And while you're at it can you take some of your cronies on here with you 'cause most of the charlatans here have never set foot in Celtic park or financially contributed to our club in they're life..I'm offski.

Well said thimbo, now go and take a flyin phuq! give arlene our regards!

Och stay, you're a bundle of fun..................my arse!

A new moderator to moderate who? are you's serious?

There's about 10 or 12 people maximum on here at any one time and half of them want to talk about cats and dugs or the state of Arlene fosters fisogue .

Personally I'm more concerned how Neil Lennon got us gubbed by a team like cluj in ECL qualifiers.

It's not moderators you need, if you have anymore moderators you'll have more of them than posters.

If this place was a pub it would've been shut months ago and there's a few on here that wouldn't last five minutes in a real pub.

There's one in particular that really gets on my tits and it's that so called yank icafereo or what ever his name is.

He said he discovered Celtic last year on the internet and now thinks he's knows more about Celtic than anybody in here, he says he's from California or somewhere American, but my bet is he's either fae carntyne, shettleston or the calton..it's nae wunner the place is empty!!

And before you all start on me at least i know i talk pish but i do it on purpose..if started posting' something sensible I'd be the only one so i just talk a load of shite to blend in.
if you don't like it here leave and go give somewhere else the benefit of your purposefully thought out pish. Simples.

Members online

Back